April 23, 2014 | 1019 users online

Eyeliner - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Insider Eyeliner In Onyx

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Lindahahaha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would NOT recommend this eyeliner because it smudges and wears off very easily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably a good product to some, but nothing about it is outstanding aside from its pigmentation. It really is quite a shame, having hooded eyelids it smears everywhere and is impossible to control. The packaging is nice but the product smudges, smears and wears off easily. I never use it and I consider it a waste of money. Perhaps if you don't have hooded eyelids you will be more inclined to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I always have faith in high end products, but I'm afraid this is not a very good high end liner. When I shop, I am always THAT GIRL who sees something and goes "oooh, shiny!!" and buys that item. This case was the same- very shiny, reflective, almost chrome exterior. So I caved and bought this liner, which was surprisingly affordable for only $19. When I got back, I actually did like this liner a lot- very smooth, pigmented black color. But that was in the winter- now it's the summer, and I took a vaca to a very dry, hot place with temperatures over 40 degrees Celsius. I had to touch up the product every 5 minutes- it ran, smudged, and actually fell off my eyelids in clumps. I was like "what the hell?? my eyeliner is falling off!! This defies all physics!" And no, that wasn't my mascara- I was wearing a colored one, and this is the liner in Onyx. So this is an awesome eyeliner for winter or colder weather because it is very smooth and pigmented, but in the summer it will fail you horribly.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jocelynd1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for a good eyeliner. This was recommended to me at Sephora and unfortunately it just didn't have any staying power. Shortly after applying the liner, it would start to smudge, and just look really bad. I've never had this much smudging with any eyeliner, so this was very disappointing. will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by mkup04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After only having it on for 1/2 hour it the liner started to melt down. I am not sure but I think it may be oil based. I don't have oily eyes so it should not have happened. I am sticking with my fave. Urban Decay 24/7.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by chloeloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, I have really really light skin so i find i look really harsh when I wear black eyeliner, so i generally like to put some on my waterlines to just define my eyes a little. When i finally tried it, it came off after like half an hour and i had to reapply it all night. It also smudges reaaalllly easy :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

I am about to bring this product's perfect rating down. Sorry, but this did not work on me at all. In fairness nothing ever stays on my waterline, but surely this would at least make it through the 30 minute mark before giving me racoon eyes, right? Wrong :( This stayed on me no longer than a cheap drug store brand. I knew this would not work on me, but still wanted to be proven wrong. The name for the product is what really got me cuz it made me, for a second, suspend reallity and think this would stay on me. What can I say, I guess I am a hopeless romantic and a wishful, if not delusiona'l thinker when it comes to makeup. I'll tell you what really, really, and I mean really works on my waterline: MAC's Liquidlast liner!! I just discovered it 3 days ago and what can I say other than I am in love, and finally found THE product that proved me wrong. Sometimes tis GOOD to be WRONG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by EllaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eye liner. A lot of products slick off of my lids, but this stays put nicely without being too hard to remove at the end of the day. I love the built in sharpener in the end too. Also, the pigment is deep and not irritating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent black eyeliner! One of the best I've found that stays really well on the waterline! It's a very dark black which doesn't smudge. I much prefer this over UD 24/7 and MUFE AquaEyes. I have sooo many other black eyeliners, but when I lost this one I scrambled to buy another one. I am dependent on it! It is a really good black eyeliner. Highly recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by nadinejolie

Great liner! I have very pale eyes with no natural definition at the lash line, so I'm always searching for the perfect black liner. This is my absolute favorite - it glides on easily and doesn't smudge. Plus, it's excellent for lining both the top and the bottom/inside. A winner!