August 29, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco La Pausa

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by elle3927

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best texture ever! I absolutely adore this lipstick-- though I must mention I bought it in a different shade (charme). It keeps my lips hydrated without feeling greasy. Also, you can't help but love the logo on the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pricey, but we're paying for that famous logo on the cap too. Love this color, a terrific soft coral, perfect for daytime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

If you are afraid to wear lipstick you should try Chanel lipsticks, it will change your mind on wearing lipstick. Obviously pricey but for the pigmentation and comfortable texture Chanel wins big time with this lip tube. La Pausa is an coral with coppery orange shimmer. It applied smoothly and provided good color coverage. Fabulous for the summer time. I have MAC shy girl, so it's sorta similar but I like that i has a little more shimmer. Gives a great hue to lips so you don't have to spend minutes on your eyes... let your lips do the work.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Petunia1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the packaging. The new Chanel cases are made of metal opposed to the older ones that were made of plastic. The color La Pausa is perfect for both day and night and the color lasts about 4 hours on lips, and only slightly fades through eating and drinking. I suggest this for anyone who has a medium or sun-kissed complexions. I think every woman should own at least one Chanel lipstick, and Coco Rouge is a great choice since it has such a great color range and it keeps lips looking lovely and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by elliekazoo

A lovely, lightly shimmery peach shade. Goes well with my fair skin without making it seem sallow, like many warm shades tend to do. Still a moisturizing formula like the rest, but this Coco Rouge tends to feel slightly cakey after awhile, a problem I haven't experienced with other shades. Perfect for a day time look, but a bit more difficult as a transitional night time look. Would buy again, and recommend to cool toned people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

La Pausa is a beautiful neutral peach on my cool/neutral, fair complexion. It warms up my face without turning orange or brown, and is peachy yet neutral, so it works wonderfully with colorful eye combinations. I can wear this one with or without gloss, as it has a sheen to it, but it isn't what I would call "frosty." I pair it with Constellation Glossimer when I really want it to pop, and it's truly amazing. Alone, it's more understated, yet just as beautiful. A real winner for Spring and Summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by greentea74

I came looking for a soft peach shade with a hint of metallic seen to it. Something fun for spring. I tried Ruban Rose first and it gave a white-ish, icy cantaloupe cast to my lips. Moved on to La Pausa and struck gold. This is the perfect peach on my pale complexion and it doesn't pull orange at all. Golden, light, fresh, youthful and modern with just enough pink in it. A slight amount of sheen but not too frosty. I'm wearing it now with a smidge of Chanel Rose Tawny liner and no gloss. These lippies are my new HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by JeanWhite714

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chanel excels at color, and La Pausa is a good example. La Pausa is a beautiful tan/golden/peach color that flatters. I tried several applications...with and without gloss on top. I settled on La Pausa applied over lip balm with no gloss on top. However, Coral Reef glossimer worked well with it.