Indeed Nanoblur

3.2

Water / Aqua / Eau • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Cyclopentasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Butylene Glycol • Acetyl Octapeptide-3 • Palmitoyl Oligopeptide • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 • Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate • Isohexadecane • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Polysorbate 20 • Carbomer • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol

on 8/24/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for three weeks and finally feel comfortable enough to review it. I am in my mid 40s, have fair and oily skin, enlarged pores plus a few wrinkles. This product is a little tricky to figure out. I do not follow the directions that accompany the product. I have found the best use for this product is as a primer (NOT over makeup). After I wash my face, I apply my Vitamin C serum, then my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen SPF 70 (I live in the South), then the Nanoblur (I use maybe the size of a grain of rice for my entire face....a little goes a very long way with this stuff), and then I use Skin 79 BB Cream (the orange container with SPF 50) as my foundation. I don't have any issues with the products reacting with each other. I don't use Nanoblur to mattify my skin, I use it to blur my pores and crow's feet. It does a pretty decent job. The BB cream is pretty long lasting on its own anyway, but when used with the Nanoblur I can get 15 hours of wear, which I think is pretty good. I do have to use blotting papers 2-3 times a day but that is typical with my oily skin. I bought the Nanoblur off of Amazon for about $15 and considering how little I have to use, I suspect I will not have to repurchase for at least two years or more. I like it better than the Monistat Chafing Gel I was using. I will buy this again and since the tube is small it is perfect for travel.

on 7/21/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

So this was another product that, had not a few makeup artists raved about in some of the Facebook groups I lurk around, I probably would not have given a second thought about Nanoblur. Then I found out it was on clearance at Walgreens for like, ten bucks, and I shrugged and said "why not?"

So look. I have oily skin. I've tried my fair share of products - moisturizers, gels, powders, primers - in order to cut down the shine, but out of all of them this and Skindinavia's The Makeup Primer spray (Oil Control) are the only things that legitimately help.

I squeeze out a pea size, rub my fingers together, and dab the stuff my oiliest parts on top of my foundation. And I kid you not, that stuff makes me shine free for a record eight hours. It's some odd witchcraft - like it's done what professional grade powers (RCMA and Kett) couldn't do for me.

So as I'm 21 (at the time of this review) I cannot really attest to its wrinkle vanishing or line diminishing attributes, but I *can* put my hand up and say this product absorbs oil with greater efficacy than many many other products out on the market.

With any product I find that the rating is subjective because obviously we all have different skin types. It's a winner for me, personally, because it does something that I cannot find in any other product: keeping me from looking like an oil slick. If you are oily and powders don't cut it for you, try this stuff out.

on 6/3/2015 2:16:00 PM

This product does filll in large pores and smooths my skin to minimize my fine lines but it is difficult to work with. You have to play with it to figure out the best way to use it to suit your needs. But basically as others have mentioned, it goes on over liquid foundation or under your powder. Also, you only need a pea-sized amount and you pat it on over your liquid foundation. However, it does not look good when I pat it on over my liquid foundation. You can see white goo in my pores. It is ok when I apply it under powder, but most days I need the coverage from liquid foundation so this really is a useless product for me. I was using Clinique instant pore-perfector and Smashbox pore minimizer primer prior to trying nanoblur and that is what I will go back to because they both minimize pores and are easy to use.

on 9/1/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My pores are like gigantic craters all over my nose/cheeks and chin. This stuff does an amazing job of making them disappear like magic! I'll admit the first time I used it the application was all wrong and it just turned my nose into a blotchy red mess! But once I figured out that you only need to put a tiny amount on your finger and just dab it on the areas you want to blur, it seriously is like magic. Before I would use fine powder in at attempt to hide my crater pores, but now i just dab them a little, wait a few seconds and BAM they're just a blur.

on 8/8/2014 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Use it alone or over makeup..( not good over powder)....so over a liquid...under a powder...or alone ( I WISH)...I need some evening with a bb cream and nanoblur is pretty cool...It really smooths out and blurs pores...no wrinkles for me yet..(Not a major concern..) But I'm glad I tried it....it's on sale for 14 dollars and 99 @ walgreens this week...;) 8-8-14

on 6/23/2014 9:28:00 AM

This is just an okay product. It works okay when first applied, but wears off so quickly! I have a busy job and a busy life and just didn't have time to keep reapplying it.

on 6/4/2014 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Read the directions! Watch the video!

That's my first tip about using Nanoblur. Sadly, I did not the first 2 times I used it and therefore hated it and dumped it in my BEAUTY FAIL drawer.

Directions are important, because Nanoblur is pretty different from most primers. First of all, you put it on after your makeup. And secondly, it actually works. I put a pea-sized squeeze on the back of my hand, dip my finger in it lightly and PAT a THIN layer over my shiny nose and forehead. Then I go to work on lines and imperfections. Nanoblur dries very quickly so you have to work fast. And in case you forgot: this is done AFTER applying makeup.

The good news: Nanoblur keeps my nose and forehead absolutely matte all day. All day people! Plus it shrinks my pores down to size…and they stay that way. The not-so-good news: it does nothing for lines and wrinkles. (But no primer really does anyway.)

You can put it on bare skin if you're going makeup free. Or you can mix it with foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB cream before applying. I strongly suggest a quick visit to the Indeed Labs website to see the video…it really helped me understand why Nanoblur is a Beauty Win and not a Beauty Fail.

on 5/30/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product works like a dream on me. I am 47 years old, have quite deep cheek lines, and very fine eye lines. After I use my foundation and powder. I use a small amount, and it did reduce all lines considerably after 1 minute of application.

My face is dewy and healthy like I placed a delightful serum on. In fact I saw that my cheeks lines disappeared from being a full line to only a less than a third which is amazing. Sometimes I will place a small amount before I use foundation & powder and after. But a little goes a long way. This is one of the most amazing products I have used. I highly recommend it, considering the price.

The best hint is to go to the shop and try it on your face first if you wish. The product has a nice consistency and drys quickly. This product did plump up my skin lwhich was a bonus. I used this product for a interview and I felt like a million dollars. The packaging is convenient as well. I have used this product about five times, and everytime it has exceeded my expectations. It is my holy grail product. Yet, you need to reapply this product to get a good result.

This product does not deliver on its promise! It is okay on lines around my mouth, between my brows (frown lines) and on my forehead but useless around the eye area, in fact, it makes the lines around my eyes more prominent! I would not recommend this product nor would I buy it again. It was on special at my local chemist ($23 down from $30) but I still think it is a big waste of money. I have tried it following instructions to no avail, tried it without makeup and it is marginally better, tried it with both powder and liquid foundation but it is not that good which ever way I use it. I think I will try another brand but I may just have to accept the natural ageing process. Very disappointing. Probably would work if you are much younger than the 40s age group and have slightly oily skin but not for my combination, maturing skin (43 yo). To me, it is a bit like smearing egg white or snail slime on your face once it dries - that is to say, you would get the same results and they would be temporary, as the results are with Nanoblur, but I reckon egg white or snail slime would work better!

on 1/16/2014 1:11:00 AM

Just came across a little sample of this and thought is give it a whirl. It does work - tightens pores, brightens, evens skin, kinds of fills in lines like a very good primer. Unfortunately I can't stand the feeling of it on my face - ugh - my skin can't breathe AT ALL with this on. I had to wash it off after ten minutes.

Popular Primer/ Correctors