August 31, 2014 | 1342 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Indeed Nanoblur

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Use it alone or over makeup..( not good over powder)....so over a liquid...under a powder...or alone ( I WISH)...I need some evening with a bb cream and nanoblur is pretty cool...It really smooths out and blurs pores...no wrinkles for me yet..(Not a major concern..) But I'm glad I tried it....it's on sale for 14 dollars and 99 @ walgreens this week...;) 8-8-14

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is just an okay product. It works okay when first applied, but wears off so quickly! I have a busy job and a busy life and just didn't have time to keep reapplying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ouija

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Read the directions! Watch the video!

That's my first tip about using Nanoblur. Sadly, I did not the first 2 times I used it and therefore hated it and dumped it in my BEAUTY FAIL drawer.

Directions are important, because Nanoblur is pretty different from most primers. First of all, you put it on after your makeup. And secondly, it actually works. I put a pea-sized squeeze on the back of my hand, dip my finger in it lightly and PAT a THIN layer over my shiny nose and forehead. Then I go to work on lines and imperfections. Nanoblur dries very quickly so you have to work fast. And in case you forgot: this is done AFTER applying makeup.

The good news: Nanoblur keeps my nose and forehead absolutely matte all day. All day people! Plus it shrinks my pores down to size…and they stay that way. The not-so-good news: it does nothing for lines and wrinkles. (But no primer really does anyway.)

You can put it on bare skin if you're going makeup free. Or you can mix it with foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB cream before applying. I strongly suggest a quick visit to the Indeed Labs website to see the video…it really helped me understand why Nanoblur is a Beauty Win and not a Beauty Fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aber19

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product works like a dream on me. I am 47 years old, have quite deep cheek lines, and very fine eye lines. After I use my foundation and powder. I use a small amount, and it did reduce all lines considerably after 1 minute of application.

My face is dewy and healthy like I placed a delightful serum on. In fact I saw that my cheeks lines disappeared from being a full line to only a less than a third which is amazing. Sometimes I will place a small amount before I use foundation & powder and after. But a little goes a long way. This is one of the most amazing products I have used. I highly recommend it, considering the price.

The best hint is to go to the shop and try it on your face first if you wish. The product has a nice consistency and drys quickly. This product did plump up my skin lwhich was a bonus. I used this product for a interview and I felt like a million dollars. The packaging is convenient as well. I have used this product about five times, and everytime it has exceeded my expectations. It is my holy grail product. Yet, you need to reapply this product to get a good result.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kristenkrascek

This product does not deliver on its promise! It is okay on lines around my mouth, between my brows (frown lines) and on my forehead but useless around the eye area, in fact, it makes the lines around my eyes more prominent! I would not recommend this product nor would I buy it again. It was on special at my local chemist ($23 down from $30) but I still think it is a big waste of money. I have tried it following instructions to no avail, tried it without makeup and it is marginally better, tried it with both powder and liquid foundation but it is not that good which ever way I use it. I think I will try another brand but I may just have to accept the natural ageing process. Very disappointing. Probably would work if you are much younger than the 40s age group and have slightly oily skin but not for my combination, maturing skin (43 yo). To me, it is a bit like smearing egg white or snail slime on your face once it dries - that is to say, you would get the same results and they would be temporary, as the results are with Nanoblur, but I reckon egg white or snail slime would work better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by LeisaSch

Just came across a little sample of this and thought is give it a whirl. It does work - tightens pores, brightens, evens skin, kinds of fills in lines like a very good primer. Unfortunately I can't stand the feeling of it on my face - ugh - my skin can't breathe AT ALL with this on. I had to wash it off after ten minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by addikted

Verdict on this seems very split and I wish I was on the side it works for. For me, it did not.
I bought for small lines around my mouth mainly, marionette lines and pores on cheeks. I was not looking for a miracle but I did expect something. I got LESS than something, I wish it had done nothing, instead it balled up my makeup like nobodys business.
I tried before makeup, after, letting it dry, not letting it dry, patting lightly, dabbing..alas all it did was leave a tacky residue that messed my makeup either way and did nothing in terms of the optical illusion it promises.

I will say I use mostly MAC studio fix powder foundation or quality mineral makeup. I tried extensively with both.

I will for the sake of experimentation give it a last ditch attempt with regular liquid foundation and see what happens. I will also try with moisturizer alone, no makeup. Though to me either is a waste of time because I needed it to work with what I use..

Would not buy again. If this stuff was clear / transparent and more of a gel not cream it may not appear so tacky. But who knows why it's white and tacky, I feel like I'm putting on old, off 80's sunscreen over my makeup. Gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by AnetteKelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great stuff, it's really working! I have enlarged pores, and they're almost invisible with this stuff. And it stays on all day.

Compared to Clinique's "Pore Minimizer": Nanoblur is WAY better on hiding pores. The Pore Minimizer smears and rubbs off after just a while, Nanoblur don't.

I use it alone, with bronze powder and blush on top. Mostly I just use it on my T-zone, and only moisturizer on my dry spots. Cause it's a bit drying.

It's quite tricky to use with liquid foundation. Here's what I do:

I like to blend all my liquid products between my palms and then rub them all on to my face in one sweep. Moisturizer, gel bronzer, bb cream, and foundation. And now, also Nanoblur. I know it sounds weird, but it works great for me. I use the same amount of the products as I would if I were to layer them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ssliebre

I love this stuff!! It really does work, but you have to use it exactly as the directions state- I think this is why it hasn't worked for some of the other reviewers maybe?? It instructs to dab or pat product on after using foundation. Then PAT Nanoblur gently into the problem ares (fine lines on forehead and around eyes) -DO NOT RUB- until it "dries" and appears completely matte. The I gently brush powder over foundation and Nanoblur with great results!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is crap! it does blur pores a little, but I cant wear this with make up. I tried over and under liquid foundation, I tried under mineral powder foundation. i can only wear it under a bb cream, but the finished result looks the same as without nanoblur. would not buy this again.