August 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Toners - Dr. Alkaitis - Organic Herbal Toner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Been using this toner now for about 2 years and it is one of the corner stones of my skincare routine. I will never use any other toner...ever. It is field with wholesome ingredients that keep my skin looking great and in good health. Smells kinda sweet and herbal at the same time, and has a tiny bit thicker consistency than your ordinary toner. Though the consistency is a little thicker it is completely absorbed by the skin. No weird residue left behind, unlike alot of other natural/non natural toners on the market. (DOESN'T CLOG PORES......hallelujah!!). If I don't use this after every cleansing my face feels off. I love this stuff. Yeah, it's an investment but well worth it IMO. Dr.Alkaitis products are just soooo freggin' good and this toner in particular is the best toner I've ever tried....legit.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kookielovins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This toner is crazy expensive! But...it smells amazing. It is a very soothing and organic smell. This does not dry out my sensitive skin and isn't harsh after many weeks of usage. Although very expensive, the bottle is pretty big and will last you a very long time. My 1st bottle lasted me a full year. This is the best toner I've used thus far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cowgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like a toner for use in spreading my moisturizer. I love the smell of this toner and it has all kinds of goodness in it. This has a sweet scent with hints of myrrh which is anti-bacterial. Very soothing. It is crazy expensive, but I have seen it on sale before. I'd give it five stars but for the price. Of this line, I think the toner and the night cream are well worth a try. Also, just FYI, if you compare the ingredients of this toner to the soothing serum, it is virtually the same, but it has more extracts. The only extracts the soother has that are not in the toner are a brown algae extract and boswelia which may help to relax fine wrinkles. The soother also has a sweet citrus, while the toner has the bitter variety. So, if you want the serum for some reason other than the algae and boswelia, then the toner is a good bet. Also, here are the ingredients listed in their common names (not the fancy names on the bottle): Into a base of organic Aloe Vera gel*, Witch Hazel and organic grain alcohol* (from the fermentation of organically grown grains), the following organic and wild-crafted herbs are blended: Greater Nettle*, Wild Chamomile flowers°, Myrrh°, European Elder blossoms*, Marsh Mallow*, French Lavender flowers*, Curacao Orange*, Benzoin°, Rosemary*, Wild Fennel° and Balm Mint*. Grapefruit* and Lemon* extracts. Sea Oak°, Atlantic Kelp° and Pearl Moss°. Also added are natural vitamin B and vitamin C complexes and 100% pure Essential Oils.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No