September 1, 2014 | 1214 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Dorothy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells amazing, strong but good. Makes great bubbles. I can probably get a good 3 uses out of it. And it makes the water a pretty blue color which I love

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by INEM

I bought this one because I loved the smell. It's not overpowering and it's not too flowery either. I crumbled the whole thing under the running tap and had the most amazing hot bath. The bubbles just felt luxurious and it didn't dry out my skin. It was very relaxing to sit in the bath among the bubbles and the fragrant did lingered in my skin afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went into Lush looking for a pick-me-up about an hour after my 15year old dog was put to sleep. I was still crying and the SA was sooo lovely and gave me a bunch of samples, and recommended this bubble bar to cheer me up. I loved the colours and the smell so I took it home and used a third of if in my bath. I was amazed at the amount of bubbles I got for the small piece I used, and how blue the water was!! I dropped in half a butterball too for added lovelies and it was just divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another favourite of mine. Such a cute little bubble bar with the blue base and the little rainbow on top! Smells gorgeous, lots of bubbles! Definately recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in my local Lush store being attracted to the rainbow and electric blue of the product, not to mention that it didn't smell too overpowering, one problem I have with many Lush products. I hadn't used one of their bubble bars before and was told by the sales assistant I could break it into pieces if I didn't want to use the whole thing at once - half of the bar seemed to create a generous amount of bubbles after chucking it under the bath tap. It took a while to dissolve completely and made my skin soft when I tried rubbing it on my hands and arms, not to mention the bright blue bathwater!
The key perfume oils used are ylang ylang and orange blossom which smell soft, sweet and delicious but not too strong - I'm usually drawn to sweet girly pink bath products but this was a delightful surprise! I loved that it produced a good amount of bath bubbles, smelled great in the bath and softened my skin slightly - I'm glad I still have the other half stashed away for another day. Lush, I'll be back for more!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

I got this product in a lush gift set and it suprised me by how small it actually was. I used half of this bubble bar but it didnt give me a lot of bubbles and did not turn the water a blue color. The smell is nice and relaxing but i suggest that if you use this then you have to use it all unless you dont want a lot of bubbles. The smell does linger on your skin which is something i think is nice. i wont be buying this again because it didnt do a lot for me

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dorothy, to me, was an average bubble bar. I felt like I had to use the whole bar in one go in order to get the water a decent blue colour. I like the way the bubble bar looks, the little rainbow on it is cute, and it produces lovely bubbles. The scent, I feel is a little average. It isn't the worst bubble bar, but it's not my favourite either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

Very surprised at how much i liked this one. It smells very fresh and clean and the scent does linger on you're skin afterwards for some time. I used 1/4 of the bar and that was more than enough. The bubbles were awesome and last longer than with any other bubble bath product ive used before. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dorothy bath bomb by Lush is awesome! It smells heavenly (the orange blossom scent is more pronounced but not overwhelming) and it has oils in it to help moisturize your skin while in the bath. You don't have to use the entire bar in one sitting. I was able to get 5 bubble baths in just one bar. You just have to break pieces off and crumble them into your running bath water and just let it do its magic. If you're not into green bath water I suggest not mixing the blue part of the bar with the rainbow part. To me, it doesn't matter but I know some people don't like that.
Overall, I love this product and I will be buying it again sometime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Dorothy bubble bar. I kinda bought it on a whim during a trip to LUSH but as soon as I put it in the bath it was love at first sniff. It smells totally amazing, and a lot different from the other LUSH bubble bars I use. The bright blue water is fun too.