Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick [all shades]

4.7

Is it so cute and the color is so adorable. It's so tinted and give good coverage!

on 6/28/2012 10:13:00 AM

This lipstick is the only non-drying matte lipstick I tried. Though I always apply lip balm before wearing lip color, matte lipsticks tend to still dry my lips. I got a Lancome color design that still dries my lips after a while, but Shiseido Glowing Matte feels very comfortable & does not accentuate or sit on the lines on the lips. I got the color Wink, a nude brown color which is very natural looking on me. The packaging is the best I have for a lipstick. Shiseido doesn't make cheap packagings & I'm continually impressed with their products coz none of them had failed me yet. Worth buying!!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have the colors Day Lilly, Fushia and Valentine. Day lilly is a gorgeous orange that really brightens up my asian NC15-25 skin. Fushia is my favorite color! Perfect for daytime and night time looks.. and the Valentine shade is a orange-red color. The price was $25 at Dillards. The formula went on my lips very creamy and not streaky. I applied Day Lilly to my lips this morning at 8 am and had breakfast afterward, it is 12:30 right now and the lipstick has lasted so far. It could be reapplied a little bit cause my lips are a tad bit dry but not uncomfortably dry. I have been getting compliments on my makeup ALL day and I really think it is because of my lipstick cause it is the only thing I've changed in my routine. I will defintely continue to repurchase because I prefer the formula over my Mac lipsticks which are too dry for me and don't last as long as the Shiseido perfect rouge lipsticks.

on 4/22/2012 8:36:00 AM

Normally i use lipstains but they are totally drying. I just like the matte look on my lips.
I dont know why but i hate having shiny lips. I feels so "overdone" kinda too much on my full lips.
So i tried this matte lipstick in Rd 325 an coral red with a tint of pink color.
this color makes my face look so fresh and bright (for refernce i am a NC35-37 )
Qualitywise this is more than good.its staying power is amazing and it does not dry out my lips at all. I love it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this lipstick in Coral Glow RD325 and I absolutely adore it. It's been a bit of a process for me to find 'my red'. I wanted it to be matte or semi-matte, chic and not overwhelming as I am blond with fair skin and blue eyes.
So this is it. My chic, wearable red with matte finish and comfortable texture. It says 'coral' in the name but I see cool undertones in it when I put it on. I guess it will depend on one's skin tone a lot.
The lipstick does not dry out my lips and feels great all day long. I'll buy it again and again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought RD325 Coral Glow.
I know it's a matte lipstick and will, of course, will not be as moisturising as creamy lipsticks. As what the SA said, it is, of course, less moisturising but it is not drying, and if I were to apply on top of a lipbalm, it will not be drying..... anyway, you get the drift?
I am sorry to say that this matte lipstick is SUPER DRYING.
The colour goes patchy once the underneath lipbalm wears off. It gives me a heavy feeling on my lips. It flakes my lips and when I wipe it off, gently, bits of skin is all over the tissue!
I've used matte lipsticks before, but nothing like this and for the high price I've paid, this is a total write-off!

on 8/27/2010 5:56:00 PM

I've got in the PK 224 shade, Sugar Babe. I've rarely seen such a beautiful rosey-coral shade even in MAC's range, plus is matte and that gives it a pretty interesting look. It's and easy, superwearable color that suits perfectly every fair to medium skintone and it's not to orangey or cakey as most of coral lipsticks look like. I just recommend it as a beautiful everyday lipstick that stands out confronting it to the regulars daytime soft-coloured lippies.

on 8/3/2010 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in PK 224, and it's *gorgeous*. This has quickly become my everyday lip. The color is actually dupable, but what I love about this is the finish---"Glowing Matte" is just the perfect name for this line. Great color, great texture, overall just a great lipstick.

on 7/4/2010 9:27:00 PM

i have the pk 224, sugar babe one. it's pretty moisturizing for a matte lipstick, it almost looks like lip stain when i have it on. i'm always scared to wear corals b/c i don't want to look too palm beachy (in a scary way) but this is perfect for my fair-medium skin. it's a coral/melon color and it also brightens up my face!

on 7/4/2010 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the moisturizing texture of this lipstick, so creamy that it really brought out the best out of my chapped lips.

Popular Lipsticks