Isomers Stem genesis

3.5

on 11/8/2011 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just sent it back. It had a nice consitancy and it didn't cause me to break out, but it dried my skin out like crazy. I am normaly really oily, but this stuff made me dry and crinkley....not a desired look I assure you. I got it in a combo pack with the shadow eraser, which I thought would contain enough moisture. It was a "NO". So back it went. Now I am using heavy moisture to try and get my skin back to normal.

on 3/25/2011 5:46:00 PM

I just placed my order today for another bottle of this product. I really like how hydrating it is for starters, as here in Alberta, Canada, the winters are very very dry. It contains Vitamin C, and I have noticed my skin coloring has evened out considerably. I combine it with a few drops of the Copper-P serum (which I also really like for its hydrating and firming qualities) both morning and night. Fine lines are smoother, the lines between my mouth and nose are diminshing as well. Took 2 full months of 2x/day use to see results but I stuck with it and am very glad I did.

Gave some to my mother to try and she really likes it as well; she requested another bottle of it too! Overall both of us will continue to use this product.

on 3/25/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because of the claims about the sour apple stem cells. I have been alternating this serum each morning with Skinceuticals CE Ferulic under my moisturizer and ss. I don't think it adds anything to the appearance or texture of my skin, so when I finish I will continue using the Skinceuticals.

on 3/6/2010 1:46:00 PM

My skin loves this stuff. It's a serum but it is not at all greasy. It absorbs almost instantly. I use it before the one 3000 cream and so far, my skin looks amazing. It's very moisturinzing. I will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Treatments (Face)