October 1, 2014 | 1874 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids Perfume (liquid)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kimoko2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This perfume is very long lasting, just don't sprayed too much, the scent can be overpowering. It started out sweet, and it's easy to pick up the honey note, dried down to be powdery. Friends commented that I smelled like a baby. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

So yummy - smells exactly like hiwtk soap/raining men showergel! I'm in love. It is really strong so only 1 or 2 spritz is needed. It seems to not be very long lasting, though, which is definetly dissapoInting. The packaging is cute but plain. I wish it was easier to find and not discontinued, I paid a lot for it on eBay but would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This smells amazing! It's like liquid honey with a hint of toffee. Now keep in mind, this stuff is sweeeeet!!!! But I like that! ;) It is quite strong and will last me forever! I like to spritz a little on after I wash with It's Raining Men and I smell good enough to eat. Yum! Sometimes I even spritz a little on before bed so I can fall asleep and smell the honey/caramel goodness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by ana_bela

I'm so pleased to be writing the first review for this!

Most importantly, this is a dead-on HIWTK scent. I really didn't think LUSH would be able to nail it so precisely, but they did. I like it best when I put a spritz or two in my hair; on my skin it takes 10-20 minutes to really blossom.

From there on in, it just gets better... and better...
Honey, vanilla, caramel, a touch of bergamot all blend into your skin, making you smell not just yummy, but totally edible. This would probably make it not a great first choice for the office, but it's perfect for times when you need soothing, or are looking for love in all the right places :)

I have no complaints about this fragrance except that it's so hard to find, and so expensive when you find it. LUSH really ought to add this to their regular fragrance line. If you love the HIWTK soap and wish the scent would last, hunt this down - and if you just love gourmand, foody scents, you hunt it down too.

Perfect 10!

EDIT: Do not wear this scent on a very hot day, it's almost *deafening*!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No