OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui

4.5

on 7/27/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Really bummed. It looks so different on my nails than I thought it would! I looked at tons of pictures online, and in reality it is way darker, kind of flat and boring, and had a green tint to it. The formula was nice. The brush was flat which I think made it difficult to apply.

on 5/30/2013 10:06:00 PM

This is a gorgeous medium robin's egg blue. I think it looks great and is of a high quality. Easy to apply, lasts at least a week.

on 4/14/2013 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Seriously guys do yourselves a favor and go and purchase at least one shade from the hong kong collection! I have 3 shades from that collection (so far ;p) and adore all of them... Hot and spicy is my favorite orange of all time, jade is the new black is my favourite green, and suzi says feng shui is my favourite blue! And that is saying something because I own A LOT of blue nail polish! It is the perfect medium blue creme... No shimmer whatsoever... It applies so smoothly and evenly and I normally do 2 maybe 3 coats... Which I find pretty typical for most nail polishes... It also wears really well (like all polishes from the hong kong collection seem to) about a week with a top and base coat. I bought this polish on a whim offline... I couldn't find what's with the cattitude? So got frustrated and bought this instead! Haha! But I'm so glad I did :) just gorgeous!

on 7/23/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There’s just something about this colour. I use it more on the fingers than I do on the toes, but it still looks great on the toes. I like the fact that its not too light nor dark. I will repurchase

on 1/22/2012 2:45:00 AM

this is a gorgeous colour! its rather difficult to describe because its neither bright nor dark. its the perfect in- the-middle blue! i have asian skin tone and this compliments it beautifully :) formula is smooth and take about 2 coats to be fully opaque! highly recommended:)

on 1/19/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this blue! Like a dark robin's egg blue. Goes on very well, quite creamy. Would definitely recommend.

on 9/24/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with Suzi Says Feng Shui by OPI! I recently found a local store near where I live and they sell discounted nail polishes. I finally found Suzi Says Feng Shui after searching and searching and all I can say is I am in love with it. I like blue and purple alot! Also, while I was at the shop, I saw a possible dupe for it, which is China Glaze Aqua Baby. They are actually pretty close colors, but I prefer much more the OPI polish because it is a bit darker.

on 8/10/2011 3:22:00 PM

One of my favorite nail polishes ever. Gorgeous colour, no.. outstanding colour and I use this polish more than anything. It stands out and compliments my skin tone. Application is a breeze and dear goodness, am I still in love with this polish. I would buy this polish again in a heartbeat.

on 6/25/2011 1:16:00 PM

one word....LOVE
this polish is gorgeous
it has a beautiful almost denim color and the application was a breeze. Easily my favorite color in the OPI Hong Kong collection. i got loads of compliments for this color and it lasted very long with my OPI top&base coat.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have never been that into blues - but I love this.

It is not a royal blue, but more of a creamy air force blue.

I have only worn it once and wore it on fingers and toes with a white summer dress and gold sandals - it looked awesome!

Top Rated OPI Products