July 29, 2014 | 1557 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging -Exfoliate & Replenish Body Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Anti-aging? This stuff smells like old dead grandma. And I'm a mortician, I know. So don't buy this stuff. (- __ -)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by susiesdeeter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! For about two years I have been getting large red sores under my arms after I shaved. They would be so painful that I would have to wear a baggy tee shirt and couldn't put on any deodorant because it would hurt so bad. One of my mom's friends said that she used this body wash when she shaved and it helped her with her sores. So I went and picked up some (which was pretty expensive but will last me a long time.) The next day I used this when I shaved and TAA DAA! NO MORE SORES! This has been a life changer, now when I raise my hand I am not embarrassed. I have also noticed that this does help a little with dryness, but I still do have to use a lotion living in CO!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a coupon for this. I have tried this version and the other version of this anti-aging wash. This one I do not think is as good as the other. The little beads in this do not seem to do anything. I feel as if I get more exfoliation from a regular wash cloth. So that just leaves funny beads in a moisturizing body wash. It is a weird combination. The scent is alright. Sometimes it bugs me and sometimes I like it. The packaging is horrible. It is very hard to open the flip cap when my hands are wet. I would use the other version again, but I would not buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by laninvan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this body wash!! I have been using it for two weeks and my skin has improved so much. I don't really find a residue after using it, just softer skin. Most importantly, I have keratosis pilaris (little red bumps) on my upper arms, have tried almost everything imaginable with little success and now after a couple of weeks I noticed my arms have improved significantly. I don't know if this will work for others with this condition, and I wasn't even expecting this result but I want to shout it from the rooftops now for anyone who is suffering from this unsightly condition to give this wash a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by angrypanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm having the same problem some others are with the slimy feeling. I bought this a couple weeks ago, and I can't really say I can tell much if it is improving my skin tone and elasticity. After showering it feels like a layer of wax on my skin.The exfoliants stick to me, and I think it's causing me to break out. Too expensive to throw out, but I don't want to keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

total effects 7 in 1 shower gel is a shower cream with jojoba butter and vitaniacin that hydrate the older skin.really love the smell,thehydratation,the long lasting effect of smoothness throught out the day!love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by pamcakes18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this!.. it smells kinda fruity, like watermelons..smells soooo yummy!.i put about a quarter or dime size on my puff, and this stuff lathers like crazy!!..I love it for my dry skin, It's the only body wash I have ever used that actually does what it says on the bottle, love, love it!...I recommend atleast trying it out for yourself,I tried both flavors,the exfoliater isnt rough at all very gentle, you cant even notice the tiny beads, and they really soften !..they each smell the same... have tried pretty much every body wash thats out there..and I can say these are my ultimate favorite!..I will be stocking up when they goes on sale!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I'm a big fan of Olay products, but this one just didn't suit me. It smells nice but is too lotiony. Maybe it's more suited for people with really dry skin, but I did not like the residue after my shower. Plus the bottle is small, and it costs eight bucks! I wouldn't have tried it without the $4 coupon from the Sunday paper.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by SuzeeQue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first, I really loved this product......every inch of my skin was soft, and smooth, even my feet. (from standing in the little shower puddle) Then I noticed areas of my skin felt 'tacky'....my neck, in back of my knees, my elbows. Each time I used this product.....I rinsed very well....but still tacky spots. Also the shower floor was always slippery....and my net shower puff began to feel really tacky and nasty. As much as think this product works......I hate the residue.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by wonderwoman_82

For the price, I was expecting a lot more. I used it a few times and could not get over the slimy film it leaves on your skin. I literally feel like I need to take another shower after using this. I didn't use it long enough to comment on the anti-aging benefits.