September 17, 2014 | 978 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Brushed Copper (perle)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light shimmery copper color. The color pay off is not great and it does not stay well. I sometimes will use this as a highlight on my cheekbones with a matt bronzer. As a eyeshadow not so great

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I nice and subtle copper shade on my NC20 tone. I was drawn to this colour because it looks like a very pretty apricot in the pan (which is what I wanted) but it is more brown/copper on the skin, so I am a little disappointed with the colour.
The quality of this product is excellent: the colour lasts many hours and I've found that the glitter stays in place. I think it is quite expensive considering it is a one-shade product. I would have purchased one of Revlon's many 4-colour palettes instead but I wanted an apricot shade so badly that I ended up with this.
I don't think it is a bad product but it's not an exciting shade. I will continue using this as a basic neutral shade. I wouldn't purchase this again because it is just ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

so everyone's reviews say that this would be a good shadow for teenagers, here I am! lol
i love this eyeshadow. me only being a teen & going to school, I hardly ever wear eyeshadow but when I do I find myself reaching for this, just because it makes my lids look like they're glowing.. is that weird? maybe it's just all the shimmers & the fact that my eyelids are oily ahaha.
just gives a nice, warm sheen to my lid that I absolutely adore.
& yes, there is glitter fall out but nothing that's too noticeable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I brought this because it was half off, so luckily I didn't have to pay full price for this shadow because it wasn't worth it. The colour in the pan looks gorgeous - a warm light brown with shimmer, but it lacks pigmentation and has alot of glittery fallout. The shade is a little too frosty for my liking as well since the silvery shimmer over-powers the colour in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mulhollanddrive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have light olive skin and this barely shows up on me. There is a lot of glitter and some fallout. I used it several times and now it has been just sitting in my drawer. OK for a teenage girl but not for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by 34lenorexena

Gorgeous for green eyes. Tone it down a bit with a cream coloured matte eyeshadow. Lovely day colour on lids just don't go overboard!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by makeup2heart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this color. I was looking for a peach at the drugstore (not many peach to choose from) and found this. I really liked the way it looked on the lid until glitter started to cover my face. More for a teenager or going out!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by more_spraygel_please

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

To much glitter...This shadow is a beautiful pinky-peach color in the pan, and being a perle shadow the shimmer is noticeable. I was having a low key date night with SO at my place and Brushed Copper seemed like the perfect shadow that would be a step up from a nude eye, but not over the top glam. I used it as a wash from lash to brow, and put on several coats of black mascara. I thought I looked great! Well, now I’m driving to rent the movie and get a bottle of wine and stoped at a stop light. I decided to check myself out in the mirror and was mortified to see that I had huge chucks of glitter all over the bottom of my eyes and cheeks! I couldn’t get home fast enough to get the glitter off before SO arrived. I have a 13 yr old DD, who I pasted this shadow down to. She was thrilled to take it. DD wore the shadow to school and told me her BFF’s had pointed out she had glitter all over her face. But being in 8th grade they thought this was cool.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty colour. It looks like a DS dupe for MAC ATG with more glitter chunks in it. I like this over Coral Crepe PP. I wouldn't buy again since it's nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautfiul color! Appears on the skin much lighter than it looks in the pan, I think. Looks great right under the browline as a highlighter, could even be used on the cheeks as a highlighter as well. For the price, it's a bargain.