October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Eyeliner - In2It - gel eyeliner pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupjaja

its a good eyeliner. sweat proof & tear proof. doesnt budge for hours. cheap & good quality

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by swirlgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really awesome eyeliner! My sister recommended this to me and I'm happy to say that I am not disappointed. It is a gel eyeliner but in pencil form making this so convenient! The colour is highly pigmented and glides on very smoothly. It takes a while to dry, but once it does, it rarely smudges. I've tried it on long hot humid days and it has lasted for at least 12 hours! It is also waterproof (i'm a cryer, so yay! lol). The package comes with a free sharpener too so thats cool. However, this brand is currently available in Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand only. It only costs around 7 USD. I would never trade this in for any of the high end cosmetic brands because IMO this is way better and easier to use :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by MsGingerBread

In2it gel eyeliner pencil is a gel liner in pencil form, so I was surprised when I saw "gel liner" written on it, so I think it was really nice because the only cons I find from gel liner are that they require another brush to use and that they sometimes dry out easily, so those cons were eliminated. On the product itself, it lasted quite long (for about 10-12 hours before I washed it off, but then again, I was just at home, lounging about and trying to experiment my new eyeliner). On the day I actually used it, it lasted about 5 hours, still pretty good considering it was one of the hottest days ever, but it smeared. It has intense pigmentation so you only need one swipe, but it was super soft so you need to be careful and have a light hand for it to not be too thick. It promised to be waterproof, but it was not. It was close though. It also came with a sharpener which was really great. The reason why I think I would not buy again, was because I don't think I'll ever get a hand light enough to not make the line thin enough for my taste.