December 19, 2014 | 1768 users online

Conditioner - Bioluxe - hydrating conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This is just an OK conditioner for my hair. I have fine super straight hair. It weighted it down and just didn't do enough for my ends. It gave my hair a nice shine though. I bought a trial size bottle and will hang on to it just to use every now and then. If the full size bottle was $2-3 I might consider...but not worth the $10 price tag.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ughhh. Sure it smells great and made my hair supersoft... but it also made it super frazzled and super puffy. It was almost like someone put thickening or volumizing conditioner in this bottle by accident. I have thick wavy hair that tends to be coarse, I dont need more volume! It also seems to have dried my hair out a bit after several uses.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Michellebft

I bought this on a BOG sale at CVS as well.

Not impressed.

I have soft, wavy, untreated hair on the dry side. I've been using Suave Naturals conditioners for a couple of years, and through I should try something fancier for once. This was what I tried and after two weeks my hair was lifeless and dull. It felt like it had buildup on it and it showed in my color. What's more is that it wasn't the least bit hydrating.

I went back to my Suave Naturals and got my hair back.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by elph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried out the Bioluxe Color Protect conditioner on my hair, and I am impressed at the results for the price I paid. CVS has all kinds of deals on this brand all the time, usually BOGO specials, so I have been curious but reluctant to risk my cranky hair on it. This time the BOGO was for the travel size, though, so I figured it was low-risk. I'm glad I took the chance. I have baby fine hair, but I have a lot of it, and it's got just enough bend to drive me crazy trying to tame it. Color-treating it alters the texture just enough to give me hope, but it also dries it out somewhat. What I love about the Bioluxe for color-treated hair is that it shined up the surface of my hair without weighing it down. This would probably not be an ideal conditioner for someone needing deep treatment (consistency is like hand lotion) but for my everyday use it is perfect. I suspect the surface conditioning rather than deep conditioning is the reason it's not supposed to fade my color, I don't think it penetrated the shaft (which for color treated hair is actually a good thing). I also love the smell: coconuts, which is my all-time favorite scent for bath products. I will be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by aastew

I bought this a CVS. They had a buy one get one free deal. I was skeptical because I have thick, dry, course curly hair and nothing works on it except Nexus products. I was short on cash this week and saw the buy one bottle for 9.99 and get the 2nd one free. I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I wrong. This conditioner and shampoo was amazing!! It made my hair soooo soft. The conditioner is heavy which is what I need and it really works well. The smell is nice and soft. I highly recommend you try it. I think you can only get it at CVS stores. You'll save alot of money on shampoo/conditioner and get a nice product. I am buying bioluxe from now on.