December 21, 2014 | 1950 users online

Powder - Canmake - Concealer Foundation UV

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am still on the fence with this.

The powder is quite dry, but can be applied wet or dry. I have tried this wet/dry with the sponge it came with (which is awfully rough), my Lunasol sponge, kaboki/powder/dense brush...you name it, I have tried everything under the sun. The best outcome is to use a good sponge, spray it with toner & apply this sparingly THEN finish with a toner spray to the face.
HOWEVER, I find the powder doesn't adhere to my skin very well at all.
Some days I like it, some days I don't. It definitely does not go well with dry skin type.

The packaging is cute & well made for the price I bought it for.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by lala08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The coverage is great, the color match is superb on asian skin, the price is great as well. Only downside is, it just doesn't work well in humid weathers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by graceng88

It is a heavy duty make up product. Conceals as well as provides good coverage for a foundation. Goes onto skin like a dream real smooth and you can see improvement in skin texture.

The down side is that it is very heavy and thick hence it will melt off your skin and smear in humid weather conditions. If you are in an air conditioned place most of the time and like heavy thick make up this is the product for you.

The only reason why I will not buy this product again is due to my job nature which does not entail sitting in air condition office for long conditions.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by hether2783

I LOVE this powder. I bought it here in Japan, so it was probably a lot cheaper than elsewhere (about ten dollars). It only comes in four colours, so you'll either get lucky or you won't, but 01 happens to match my skin perfectly. It has good coverage but doesn't look cakey, it glides on like silk, and it makes my skin look gorgeous. Since I can buy refills for about seven dollars, I definitely will repurchase!