December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Perfect 10

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

MLBB sheer, glossy lipstick. Its moisturizing, sheen finish and soft mocha nude. Found this on amazon & have been throwing it in my bag since. Its a quick easy daily color, that goes with almost any look. Cons-too soft, broke it while I was twisting it down & it can almost look as if Im wearing a clear balm instead (the color is veryy sheer & almost too natural looking).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by reemaleema

This is a very nude colour with a glossy finish. It is actually quite moisturizing as well. I usually wear this colour when I have on a bold eye or on those very neutral to no makeup days.
With summer approaching, I know I will be running out soon and will be repurchasing for sure!
There is a very light scent to this but i personally like it.
The 3/5 rating is due to the fact that the wear of this lipstick does not last very long and needs reapplication a several times throughout the day.
And also because of the tacky Ed Hardyesque packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This reminds me a lot of MAC's Slimshine in Bare both in color and feel. Very nice MLBB color...not nude at all, MLBB. This is not even a pink nude (really muted lips with a pink tinge), it is MLBB (pretty much the same color as my rosey brown pigmented lips). The packaging is cheap and awful. I hate that they all look used at every store I go into, but oh well. This is a glossy lipstick that wears very easy and does give your lips a nice polished look. I like that it doesn't look frosty or lipstick heavy. This skews a touch peach/orangey/brownish on me which makes it stand out way more on my lips than say Airy Fairy (Rimmel). But it is still a nice color. I am a MAC NW20...if you are a NC - this maybe an HG MLBB color for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up a couple of these on clearance several months ago. This is the perfect everyday color for me. Very office neutral. I hate the phrase, My Lips But Better, but this is actually true in this case. It really is very similar to my natural lip color and just helps with a little bit of extra pop. These don't last long, hence only 3 lippies. But I would probably repurchase if I found these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hard Candy Perfect 10 is a gorgeous MLBB medium, warm pinky-nude. It's great for everyday looks. The finish is very sheer, slippery, and glossy. It's really much more like a tinted balm than a full-coverage lipstick, and it has no lasting power. It's one of those work/school-appropriate lip colors that is so good because it's an easy color to wear and makes lips look moist, plump, even-toned but not too made up. I think the sheer pinky-nude would flatter a wide variety of skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick! For me it looks like a nude that leans on the pinky-orange side of nudes, but it still looks flattering on me. The formula is very creamy and smells and tastes good. I like the packaging but it takes some getting used to, but it's cute!

Cons are that it doesn't last very long and mine almost broke off so I had to stick it back together, probably because the formula is so creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

<<<< The picture to the left as well as the one above are exactly how this looks on me. I think MLBB is totally overused, but in this instance nothing could describe this better. There are only a handful of nude lipsticks I can wear, with my coloring(NC15/20 neutral/warm) that don't make me look as though I've chowed down on concealer and this is one of them. It enhances my natural lipcolor and makes them appear plump, and moist.It also has a pleasant(at least to me:) vanilla-cocnutty scent with a slightly sweet after taste and it's a cheap pickmeup at only $6.00. My only complaint and the sole reason this received a 4 lippie rating is the lame ass packaging. It would have been enough with the cheap white casing and the gradeschool art work, but then they had to add the ribbon*rolls eyes*. Completely bearable though for the great shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

best MLBB l/s i've purchased! The texture is similar to those thick lipgloss pencils, like tarte lipstain, rather than a l/s texture. There's a very slight lipstick smell, but its hardly noticeable (and i'm finicky about lip product smells). At first I thought it didn't change my lips at all, b/c its almost the exact shade of my lips. But in daylight in my car, i could see my lips were creamy and glossy looking. The best thing is i can just throw this l/s in my purse and not have to apply chapstick and gloss with it. Its truly a 3 in 1. I will definitely repurchase and try other shades! NC35 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is a really pretty color. Its perfect for those days when you want something on your lips that is not going to clash with your eyeshadow or really stand out. I bought this to take with me to the beach because A.) I want a low-key lipstick and B.) I don't want to potentially ruin one of my HE lippies at the beach by losing it or having it melt. I am a Hard Candy junkie anyway, so that's why I chose to buy a nude lipstick from them. Honestly, you could find this color from most any brand, DS or HE. That's why I gave it 4 stars. Its not groundbreaking, but its nice. I don't think I'll be repurchasing either. I'm not a huge fan of neutral lipstick most of the time, but I needed this for going to the beach so once I'm back from that, I'm not sure how much I'll be using this. Maybe from time to time, but I doubt I'll use it all up.

EDIT: This reminds me A LOT of the MAC Slimshine "Bare." Honestly, this is a better deal because, to me, they are pretty much the same.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

I hate to be the one to say bad things about this lipstick but i really cant find much good to say! i ran out to buy this lipstick thanks to watching you-tube videos. the 2 colors i wanted were out of stock or ruined or already opened which is exactly why i dont shop at walmart to begin with! (it sucks they cant just sell this at other drugstores) I can truly say the best thing about this lipstick is the packaging - minus the stupid useless pink ribbon. the color "perfect 10" is actually a nice shade, But it is so sheer it ends up looking like lip balm. the formula is way too glossy it feels very slick and almost oily on the lips and comes right off in less than an hour! these lipsticks are very cheap and i can see why, its like the little girl version of urban decay. the only product from this line i actually did like and would consider repurchasing is the button your lip ultra wet lipgloss because it comes with a lipliner and is worth the price. I would say go try that one instead of these crappy lipsticks!