Avon MagiX Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation - Natural Beige

3.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE: 3.39% OTHER INGREDIENTS: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE WATER/EAU DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYSILICONE-11 DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER PETROLATUM HYDROLYZED SILK SODIUM CHLORIDE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL TALC ALUMINA CELLULOSE SILICA TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURETH-12 METHICONE TOCOPHEROL DISODIUM EDTA CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE PHENOXYETHANOL MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

I actually like this.. at first i thought it was my favorite face primer which i absoulutly adore the avon magix face primer but any way it turned out to be this...it smells good and blends easily...id say its medium coverage so if u have acne ur gonna want to use a concealer....this didnt break me out either so thats a plus...only thing i dont like about this is it seems like i have to shake it up everytime i use or it comes out watery...also it tends to get oily throughout the day but thats ok with me cause its moisturizing on my skin...great product for me and id totally reccomend to a friend...also what makes this awesome for me is igot it for 2$ from someone who bought this and didnt want it anymore

on 2/15/2014 4:34:00 PM

What can I say love Avon... This is a good one hides Everything from large pores to red patches..

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used this once so far, it is actually very very nice! I was shocked! I NEVER buy anything avon but I got this as a gift and I always need foundation so I tried it out and it made me feel and look flawless! It was very soft and light on my skin and the smell is absolutely incredible!

on 5/8/2013 7:22:00 PM

This product started off beautiful the first three hours of my day but then it melted off. Even with primer and powder. Velvety medium coverage I bought light ivory. Like the SPF in this. If you want a sheer inexpensive foundation and your skin doesn't need much coverage you may like this one. Mediocre at best for me.

on 4/16/2013 3:23:00 AM

I like this foundation. The shade I purchased was natural tan, and it is a perfect match to my skin tone! Blends flawlessly, feels very light and gives me a soft glow. I also love the fact it has SPF 15. Overall a really nice foundation, I would definitely purchase again!

on 4/3/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I sell Avon, but have never really tried any of their makeup. I saw this with the stat that 70% of people saw improved brightness from using. So I tried it. It is very fragrant, but I like that kinda stuff! It goes on easy and even, and is very light. It has an SPF, which I like a lot too. My favorite part is that my skin doesn't feel greasy or heavy from it. It felt very smooth and soft. My only hangup is that I put my makeup on around 7 each morning, and don't get home until about 8 each night, and I've noticed it's normally almost all off my face by then. This is not a heavy duty coverage foundation, but perfect for those looking for light, minimal coverage with a very natural look.

on 8/8/2012 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG foundation, I love everything about this product. It smells great, blends perfectly, and doesn't cause me any breakouts. I will buy this over & over, forever unless they quit selling it.

on 7/28/2012 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked that it is light and feels like no makeup...
I didn't like the smell
If you're fair like me, the color selection is not good at all but
it is sheer so no huge problem
kinda expensive
wont buy again

on 7/20/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE! Perfect for when i need light/med coverage, and goes over a Covergirl cream/powder in the winter for heavy coverage with a natural finish that does what it says, makes my pores and shine disappear. I use it with an almay powder over it on really hot summer days but for most, I only use it. Covers what it needs to, lets my skin breathe, and doesn't sweat off. Fantastic stuff. I ordered two more immediately. Love for the price too!

on 4/8/2011 11:23:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not sure why they still sell this product since the formula breakes down in the tube. The finish is ok but the fact that you have to shake the tube like crazy is a downer. Like the Magix face perfector, I will not buy again.