August 30, 2014 | 1763 users online

Liquid - Avon - MagiX Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation - Natural Beige

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Lindab51

What can I say love Avon... This is a good one hides Everything from large pores to red patches..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I used this once so far, it is actually very very nice! I was shocked! I NEVER buy anything avon but I got this as a gift and I always need foundation so I tried it out and it made me feel and look flawless! It was very soft and light on my skin and the smell is absolutely incredible!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product started off beautiful the first three hours of my day but then it melted off. Even with primer and powder. Velvety medium coverage I bought light ivory. Like the SPF in this. If you want a sheer inexpensive foundation and your skin doesn't need much coverage you may like this one. Mediocre at best for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by neonpickle

I like this foundation. The shade I purchased was natural tan, and it is a perfect match to my skin tone! Blends flawlessly, feels very light and gives me a soft glow. I also love the fact it has SPF 15. Overall a really nice foundation, I would definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kaytee1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sell Avon, but have never really tried any of their makeup. I saw this with the stat that 70% of people saw improved brightness from using. So I tried it. It is very fragrant, but I like that kinda stuff! It goes on easy and even, and is very light. It has an SPF, which I like a lot too. My favorite part is that my skin doesn't feel greasy or heavy from it. It felt very smooth and soft. My only hangup is that I put my makeup on around 7 each morning, and don't get home until about 8 each night, and I've noticed it's normally almost all off my face by then. This is not a heavy duty coverage foundation, but perfect for those looking for light, minimal coverage with a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG foundation, I love everything about this product. It smells great, blends perfectly, and doesn't cause me any breakouts. I will buy this over & over, forever unless they quit selling it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

I liked that it is light and feels like no makeup...
I didn't like the smell
If you're fair like me, the color selection is not good at all but
it is sheer so no huge problem
kinda expensive
wont buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

LOVE! Perfect for when i need light/med coverage, and goes over a Covergirl cream/powder in the winter for heavy coverage with a natural finish that does what it says, makes my pores and shine disappear. I use it with an almay powder over it on really hot summer days but for most, I only use it. Covers what it needs to, lets my skin breathe, and doesn't sweat off. Fantastic stuff. I ordered two more immediately. Love for the price too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not sure why they still sell this product since the formula breakes down in the tube. The finish is ok but the fact that you have to shake the tube like crazy is a downer. Like the Magix face perfector, I will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by LollieDollie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave this a tentative try and I'm pretty glad I did. The color matched me well and it feels very nice going on. I apply it pretty thinly (as with all foundations) and it gives me just the right amount of coverage while still having my skin looking like skin. The price is about in line with most drugstore brands. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell which is slightly clay-like but its not offensive and disappears when its applied. Possibly a plus point as its clearly not overly perfumed and I've not had any reactions to using it. Not the most amazing product ever but certainly decent.