November 21, 2014 | 1771 users online

Conditioner - Living Proof - Leave-In Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by CopyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When this launched, it was advertised as being developed by MIT scientists or something, so I ran right out and got it, thinking they are geniuses, of course it works. Didn't control frizz at all for me. I found that the bottle made it difficult to get product out as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by evilgeminiangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used this with the no frizz shampoo and conditioner. It did make my hair shiny, but greasy the whole line did. I only used a little bit. It was not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

I put this on my ends and the lower 1/3 of my hair and I can always tell a difference when I use this vs when I don't. My ends wont look poofy, they are sleek, smooth, and hydrated.
Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by boribabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This leave-in tames my hair like nothing else. Leave-ins tend to make my hair greasy but this one makes it soft without leaving any residue. A little bit goes a long way when using this product so I think the little bottle will last. I also believe it is repairing my hair and not just disguising the damage, like most products do. The only downside is the price in ratio to the size of the container :(.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by magnisky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is kind of sad that I do not really depend on my normal conditioner to make hair smooth and that's it. I got the whole sample kit of Living Proof No Frizz which had the LP No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, and Nourishing Styling Cream. And not at any point was I blown away by the results. In fact it might actually made hair frizzier? If that is possible. The leave-in conditioner is one of the worst I have used. And let me tell you for the ladies with thick, dry, course, wavy, and possibly damaged hair like mine; an excellent leave-in conditioner is a must have! I would instead recommend Charles Worthington Hair Healer Leave in Conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by NikNika52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have thick transitioning hair. I love this product. I usually let my hair air dry and I mix in a little coconut oil (I found that to be crucial). But so far I'm loving it.It's nice to be able to let my hair air dry and not have the extra frizz and tangled feeling I get when I skip this leave-in. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is because I feel its a bit overpriced. Although I love it, if I can find something cheaper I would probably go with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Judix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since Giovanni has changed the formula of my HG leave-in Conditioner I had been searching for some replacement. This is giving me the same condition, silky and styled curls that Giovanni's used to. So replacement is found. Only downside is the price but for something that spares me both blowing dry and styling and that protects my hair I think it's reasonably priced.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by terei

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I bought only the samples of this and the shampoo. It did seem to make my hair silky feeling but my fine limp hair still had no body..no real improvement for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm amazed this product has been trashed in the reviews so far. I've been using it along with the No Frizz shampoo and conditioner, and the curl styling cream for medium hair. It works great, my hair is making ringlets again such as I haven't seen since I was a kid, I have no frizz at all even after several days of sleeping on it - and in this VA summer with record heat and humidity we're having, that's a miracle. I swear by the entire No Frizz line. The most important thing is using enough (use what you think will be too much, and work it in well) and the right products for your hair type. Styling the right way makes a big difference too - either air dry or use a hooded dryer, when I used a diffuser my hair got that "big" look.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by HeCallsMeGorgeous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just awful. If I used a lot, my hair felt coated. If I used much less, my hair was dry and fly away. I returned it and don't recommend anyone buy it.