Living Proof Leave-In Conditioner

3.1

Water/Eau/Aqua, Emulsifying Wax (NF), Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol , Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer , Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Geraniol

on 7/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

I tried the entire no-frizz line (the website sells a sample size pack) and wasn't impressed. For all the hype about no frizz, it didn't do much better than any other products I've tried. I live in Florida with crazy humidity, though, so I may never find a product that works the way I want. The worst thing about this line is the SMELL! It's really strong, even days later. Not a nice smell, either. I dislike it enough that I will probably throw out what's left.

AMAZING!

on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 PM

When this launched, it was advertised as being developed by MIT scientists or something, so I ran right out and got it, thinking they are geniuses, of course it works. Didn't control frizz at all for me. I found that the bottle made it difficult to get product out as well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I used this with the no frizz shampoo and conditioner. It did make my hair shiny, but greasy the whole line did. I only used a little bit. It was not worth the price.

on 1/29/2014 9:17:00 PM

I put this on my ends and the lower 1/3 of my hair and I can always tell a difference when I use this vs when I don't. My ends wont look poofy, they are sleek, smooth, and hydrated.
Love.

on 8/9/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This leave-in tames my hair like nothing else. Leave-ins tend to make my hair greasy but this one makes it soft without leaving any residue. A little bit goes a long way when using this product so I think the little bottle will last. I also believe it is repairing my hair and not just disguising the damage, like most products do. The only downside is the price in ratio to the size of the container :(.

on 6/1/2013 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It is kind of sad that I do not really depend on my normal conditioner to make hair smooth and that's it. I got the whole sample kit of Living Proof No Frizz which had the LP No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, and Nourishing Styling Cream. And not at any point was I blown away by the results. In fact it might actually made hair frizzier? If that is possible. The leave-in conditioner is one of the worst I have used. And let me tell you for the ladies with thick, dry, course, wavy, and possibly damaged hair like mine; an excellent leave-in conditioner is a must have! I would instead recommend Charles Worthington Hair Healer Leave in Conditioner.

on 1/20/2013 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have thick transitioning hair. I love this product. I usually let my hair air dry and I mix in a little coconut oil (I found that to be crucial). But so far I'm loving it.It's nice to be able to let my hair air dry and not have the extra frizz and tangled feeling I get when I skip this leave-in. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is because I feel its a bit overpriced. Although I love it, if I can find something cheaper I would probably go with that.

on 8/29/2010 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Since Giovanni has changed the formula of my HG leave-in Conditioner I had been searching for some replacement. This is giving me the same condition, silky and styled curls that Giovanni's used to. So replacement is found. Only downside is the price but for something that spares me both blowing dry and styling and that protects my hair I think it's reasonably priced.

on 8/4/2010 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I'm glad I bought only the samples of this and the shampoo. It did seem to make my hair silky feeling but my fine limp hair still had no body..no real improvement for me.

Top Rated Living Proof Products