October 23, 2014 | 1073 users online

Blush - New York Color - Blushable Creme Stick #645 Big Apple Blush [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a pink its a neutral that kind of leans cool. Doesnt really show well on deep skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by planetnars

Even though these wonderful products have been discontinued, they are showing up in clearance bins. I can only assume these were not very popular and what a shame! The texture is creamy, light, and pigmented. I stipple on with a Shu Uemura 14 natural cheek brush and they last all day even in heat. The colors are beautiful and blend in wonderfully. Ace product all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I'm light to medium warm skintone, and this blush looks really natural on me, I apply it with a small stippling blush, it works great, lasts great, looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! This is the only blush I actually enjoy using. It is very blendable, yet it lasts all day, and the color is just perfect! I have nothing to say other than perfect!

I have not been finding this in my stores lately. Is it being discontinued? If anyone knows anything please PM me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This blush is perfect for fair skin!! It's very creamy, blends like a dream, and has a slight sheen to it that gives the skin a very healthy glow. It can be built up to a fairly dramatic shade, or - as I do - can be applied with a flat top kabuki for a hint of pink. :) It always seems to remind me of Spring for some reason. So pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love love love this blush! it's such a gorgeous colour for everyday wear. i apply it directly onto my cheeks and blend in with a flat top brush. it lasts a decent length of time and gives the most natural glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by snailssss

LOVE THIS BLUSH! Big apple was the first one I bought, I have now purchased Urban Spice, berry new yorker and pink flash. They are all amazing and very natural looking. Urban spice is more of a bronzer though. Big apple is a natural "post gym" flush..looks so real when blended in. Highly pigmented..staying power = good when translucent powder is applied as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this for 99 cents in CVS - can't beat that! And I love it! It goes on creamy, has just the right amount of pigment, the shade is just right, it last a long time, and the tube will probably last forever. I would've bought three but this was the last one - it was clearly my lucky day. Very nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, it's a great color for my skin tone and it lasts a long time. I just wish it was a little softer so I could apply it with a stippling brush or something, I have to warm it up and apply it my fingers. The packaging works for the kind of product it is, and you get A LOT of blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only problem with this blush is that it doesn't come in enough colors!

It's the same concept as Nars Orgasm - cream to powder blush in stick form - FOR 3.99! It goes on really pigmented and slightly shimmery and blends to a really natural glow. I love it.

EDIT: This has been discontinued. WHYYY?? It was awesome and you got so much of it. Even more baffling - NYC now has no blush offering in most stores except the mosaic powder. Makes no sense. :-/