October 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Eye Shadow - Sugarpill - Loose Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by wolfwing

I abolutely love sugarpill eyeshadows! Their pressed shadows are my favorite. c: Colors are vibrant and they really last for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Kerandria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own nearly every loose eyeshadow shade that sugarpill sells. The quality can't be beat, the glitters are tiny and it's easy to layer on or apply wet for dramatic affect. Decora, Lumi, Starling, Magentric, and Absinthe are my favourite colours.

I've tried most of the mainstream loose powder brands and Sugarpill has nailed it with useability, sturdy packaging, glitter value and price. The only loose colours I wear now are Sugarpill and MUFE, which are much more expensive and significantly more time-consuming to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by CailsSun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It doesn't crease and and looks great on almost everyone! I first found out about this product from a YouTube channel called KittiesMama!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are beautiful products. Adorable packaging! I have nothing but great things to say about Sugarpill. Rich, pigmented, smooth. Great color selection. I want all of the shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by shaythejewnius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If there was a "Hell yes" option next to "Would you buy this product again?" I would be there selecting it. Being a vegan consumer, I was immediately impressed by Sugarpill's vegan tab on their website. It makes it SO much easier to go nuts that way without having to read ingredients all the time. Anyways, back to the shadow.

I bought Asylum and they threw in a hell of a lot of Goldilux as a free sample with my purchase. I also got Bulletproof, one of their pressed powders. I am blown away by the foil finish of Asylum & Goldilux. The color payoff of all 3 of these shadows is insane. They are the perfect texture, so easily blendable, and intensely pigmented. Don't read anymore, just go buy them NOW!
PS: Colors on website don't do the actual color justice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goldilux and Lumi are both stunning pigments. Goldilux is like a gold I've never seen before, and Lumi is a gorgeous white with a powerful reflection of blue. Seriously, whenever I wear these I always catch somebody making really prolonged eye contact!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Royal Sugar, Magpie and Tiara. Now I want the rest!!! I don't use loose pigments too often, but was blown away by the quality of Sugarpill pigments.

The computer can never do these rich and vibrant colors justice. Royal Sugar is a bright, deep, sapphire/royal blue that surprisingly doesn't go over the top. Tiara is a gorgeous silver that reflects surrounding colors and Magpie is a deeper, more complex navy blue shimmer.

I posted a pix with these colors on Beautylish...I'm not sure if my camera picked up the vibrancy of these colors very well, but I absolutely love them.

The apply soo easily. I just used a NYX base in white and did not dampen my brush at all. I used a flat shader brush to press the pigment in and after 2 hours, no fallout. There was a tiny bit of pigment around my cheeks and nose immediately after applying, but that is normal.

The shipping was very reasonable ($5 flat) and the cost is incredible (only $12!!!). Great, vegan product. I can't wait to try the pressed shadows. I will definately try more of these products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 16 of Sugarpill's loose shadows and 3 of their pressed shadows and I'm in love with them all. They are insanely pigmented and you get a TON of product. 5 grams of loose shadow and 4 grams of pressed shadow for $12 each is an amazing deal. They can be used wet or dry (even though using the loose powders wet can make them a little chunky, it's not a big deal. They're easily smoothed out.) The packaging is absolutely adorable too, which is a plus. I cannot wait for Shrinkle to add more colors, I will definitely snap them up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 15 of sugarpill's eyeshadows and I really like the colors and sparkle of the loose eyeshadows. I do agree with another reviewer that you may want a shadow base with these and for the more glittery ones a glitter base like too faced or pixie epoxy might be a good idea to get the most out of the color and glitter.
I like the packaging and the customer service! I fully support this indie brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Tiara (silver), Paperdoll (light violet), Darling (light, mint green) and Birthday Girl (light pink); I was also sent a sample of Goldilux with my order, but I haven't tested it yet. The packaging is cute, both the jars and the little boxes they come in, and the extras (the sample, a Sugarpill sticker and a business card, plus a little thank you note from Amy) are a really nice touch. The brand image in general is cute, fun and polished. Plus, the jars have a lot of product in them! Pigmentation is truly impressive and the sparkle is very pretty without being OTT- despite this brand's rep for bright colours, I find these particular pigments to be quite wearable, though they are among the lighter shades available. They blend easily and I had very little fallout, surprisingly. A definite happy customer here.