Chanel Rouge Coco in Legende 11

4.2

on 5/24/2014 4:54:00 AM

SA at DFS recommended. Her recommendation is fantastic! Absolutely the right shade of pink for me. I wear everyday to work, its brighter but not overly so. Perfect. I pair w my brightening foundation, and a coral shade blusher. Im unbashed about this, but it gives me a beautiful glow. I will repurchase. Do try though as colors look different on individuals base on skin and original lip color.

on 6/29/2013 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've finally found a MLBB shade after searching for a long time. This neutral pink shade suits my NC20 skin perfectly. It has a subtle shimmer, almost golden, that doesn't take over the natural look of the lipstick and I can use it as an everyday colour.

I enjoy the formula of Rouge Coco - it goes on smootly, creamy and isn't too drying. It looks best when my lips are exfoliated and hydrated, though.

on 3/16/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this. It's the EXACT colour of my lips when I'm healthy and well rested. I'm NC20 and it goes on like a neutral-warm pink.

The formula is a bit drying if I don't wear lip balm underneath.

It is quite opaque, and has some slightly golden shimmer in it. It looks very natural and pretty on the lips.

Will not repurchase as I'm not a fan of the Rouge Coco formula in general.

on 12/26/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color. It's a light red that I use along or put a layer of Jemma Kidd's Hibiscus on it to make it brighter.

Lovely light red that you can use everyday. I prefer it for Fall Winter use. I love the idea of layering it with a really bright color over it.

on 11/26/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have most of Chanel's midtone pink Coco Rouge lipsticks, and this is one of my current favorites. Only buy it if cool undertones suit you - it is a bluish red and will look horrible on warm skins. I have very light highlighted blonde hair, a Nordic pale neutral /cool skintone, and light green-gray eyes. On me, this is a pretty almost-red that lightens my entire face. Cambon is too strong for me (tried it at the counter), but this is a perfect strong, sensuous, cool red for me. A real confindence builder.

on 10/2/2011 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love Chanel lipproducts. I think they're insanely expensive, yet I keep coming back for more because they're amazing. I bought this colour because the saleswoman told me that this is the colour that was used in the add (yes, yes, I know, it is not the colour in the add, but at the time I was told that it was) and because it looked good on me in the store's lighting. While I like the lipstick formula (non-drying, lasts quite long on me), I am not a fan of the colour. I don't like the frost finish of this colour and I also feel that the colour is a bit old- ladyish and not very modern. I am wearing it quite a lot right now because I want to use it up, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/4/2010 10:29:00 AM

I got hooked on Chanel lipsticks because of the wonderful texture and unique shades which make it worth the high price. Rouge Coco in Legende is not an exception. The shade was not something I would usually go for, but when I tested it in the counter, it really popped even while I wasn't wearing makeup. Legende is something you can wear alone and livens up the face. I'm a neutral-toned Asian with black hair so the pink shade (which has just the right hint of magenta to it) really stood out and did not scream cheap. I just love it!

on 8/5/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The product formula is great. Moisturizing and amazing shine. The color was OK but it wasn't a good color for me: too frosty, too much magenta, too much sparkle and made me look cheap. The last thing you want from a Chanel lipstick.

In my opinion this shimmery violet pink suits blondes or people with blue or green eyes better. I have dark brown eyes and brown hair with caramel highlights and fair but warm toned skin (Chanel foundation in Clair) and I find that this shade is not "deep" enough and probably too violet and frosty for my present hair colour (if I was my usual dark brown hair colour it would look better). I like the fact that I can skip the lipliner with this shade.

on 7/3/2010 11:34:00 PM

Got a sample of this a few months ago from Neiman's, and I love it! It's a pretty pinky rose with no noticeable shimmer that enhances my NC-20, LLL skin. It would look great on many skin tones, I think. Plan to get a full tube after I use up my mini.

Popular Lipsticks