April 17, 2014 | 1215 users online

Makeup Brushes - Paris Presents - High Definition Angled Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was originally going to pick up some Real Techinque brushes but Ulta was OOS on most of them (so typical of them) so I went over to Walmart and found this brush. I ran my fingers over the display brush and was in shock by the quality and softness of this brush. I purchased it and on the way home, I opened the package and pulled the brush out. I continously stroked it back and forth until I got home to test possible shedding. Not one bristle fell out on the 20 minute ride home. When I got home, I washed the brush and still no shedding! Once it dried I used it on my face and this impressed me. The feel is so soft and applies product perfectly! Seriously, the overall rating for this brush should be 10 lippies! For just a little over 6 dollars, you can't top this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am reviewing the retractable foundation brush. there was no platform for it, but i really wanted to tell you guys about it!
i don't ever remember seeing this brand. i went in to 5 and below (everything is 5 bucks and under) to look at their cheap makeup, and was surprised to find a foundation brush for $1.49. i wasn't expecting much for what i thought was a generic brand.. but wow!
it is soft and full and i haven't seen one hair fall out yet. it works well with foundation, and powders too. i'm not sure if they sell this at walmart as well, or if it was a DC item, but it is perfect! i haven't been able to bring myself to spend an arm and a leg on makeup brushes, and i'm so glad i don't have to! i will def. be going to walmart to see if i can find other brushes in this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I use this for blush. It is my favorite blush brush and I've had it for at least a year and a half (if not 2yrs). It applies the blush nicely and the bristles are very soft.You get more than your money's worth with these brushes. If you see these in store, buy up! It's worth it and if you have issues Walmart has a 90day return policy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I decided to purchase the Walmart HD angled blush brush since I was pleased with other HD eye brushes I have purchased before. This is an amazing brush, so soft, dense and only cost $6. I can almost compare this to the Sephora Platinum #55 airbrush which is my go to foundation brush, they are very different in shape but does the same thing. I tested this brush for applying my most finicky Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation and it does the job. The ferrule and the handle feels cheap, I don't think it's made of wood so I'm not exactly sure how it will hold up after washes but so far it's been great! I'm definitely getting backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by wilbur0714

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this brush. Just rushed back to WalMart to buy 2 back ups and the other brushes in this collection! I have had UBER expensive brushes in the past but these are FABULOUS! I honestly can't believe it. It's as good as the Smashbox brush and the expensive IT Cosmetic brush that comes with their HDef Powder that is $48.00 on it's on. I am NO longer a make up snob and my bank account is LOVING it. Picked up Cover Girl blush and 2 eyeshadows and I must say I look FAB in them! Save yourselves some money and buy this brush and others in the collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I just bought it today due to the high reviews it was definitely all true. I plan to buy another one for backup it was 6.00 dollars at Walmart and it so worth it. Love it picks up blush great am so glad I didn't spend all that money on a MAC angled brush it does the job perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic brush for $5. Fluffy and perfectly shaped for applying powder blush. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by the0beginner

I love love love this brush. When I say that this brush is ridiculously soft.... its RIDICULOUSLY soft. I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it since I got it. I was a bit hesitant to get this brush because I also bought the double sided smokey eye brush from walmart in the same blue and white packaging and absolutely hated it!! But, luckily I gave this a shot. They had sample brushes out and I happened to run my hand over it to realize that it was wayyy softer then I imagined it to be! I got mine for about $6. I would definitely re-purchase. Wal-mart also has the powder brush that is two toned like this one and is just as soft. May go pick that one up one of these days too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ver0nika20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this brush from Walmart and it is amazing for the price. The brush is very soft, dense and contours well. I was really impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

I have to say these HD Brushes are by far the best brushes I own for now. This brush I use it to apply my setting powder, any foundation wether liquid or powder, highlighter and blush. It's amazingly soft and very dense. The price is amazingly cheap for the value of it. This brush is just GREAT!! I really recommend it.