July 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #6

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my second MUFE HD Blush. Got it in #08 as well.

#06 is a coral/peach shade. Excellent pigmentation like no other and you really need the tiniest amount ever. Blending is very easy, I use my fingers to do that. You can also layer the color and intensify it as needed. Lasting power is magnificent. A sanitary pump bottle package makes this blush all the more great!

The texture of this was a lot softer and creamier than my first 08 one, not sure why but I was glad this was the case. I think the first I bought was already dried out.

This will last you a long time and is so worth the price.

I sometimes use this alone right on top of moisturizer and it gives me a beautiful flush that requires zero touch ups. On weddings and nights out I would apply it and top it off with powder peach blush...touch ups? What touch ups? ;)

A gem!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by eroutska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am taking away a point because this blush take a bit of practice to blend. It is VERY pigmented so don't even think of using a full pump of it.

Beautiful color, the moisturizing, slightly velvety texture makes it look as if it is your own flushed skin and it lasts forever! I have had it for over a year now and it is still not done!

I also use it on my lips as a tint underneath clear balm.

Definitely worth spending the money on this, this is a top-notch product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by theporpoise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the shade and the blendability of this blush, very natural look. This will replace my Stila convertible colors for sure. I can't wait to pick up more colors in this HD Blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kimmie578

After years of using Nars Orgasm, I just made the switch to a cream blush because of my dry skin, and I was hoping cream blush would look better on. Well...it does!

I thought that this color was the closest to Orgasm. I actually think it looks better. It is very highly pigmented so you only need a little bit, I can see the bottle lasting a while. I just apply with my fingers.

What is great about this blush is that it actually looks like it is part of your skin instead of just some color sitting on top of your skin. You truly achieve that "glow from within" look with it (although I have to say I'm also pregnant but my skin hasn't figured that out yet, so the glow is from the blush I am sure).

I'm really glad I tried this blush...it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Call me a convert. This blush is the best I've ever used. It does last literally all day. I put this on around 6:45 am and after teaching all day, it's still visible at 4:30. I've never used a blush that last like this does. Yes, it is pretty expensive but it doesn't take much and it'll last forever. This is a great neutral coral pink that will look great on anyone. Sometimes I layer this under my Milani Baked Blush in Rose Oro for an extra punch but I've noticed as the day wears on and my powder is wearing off, that this is still quite visible. I'd love to try other colors eventually, maybe a more pink tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This blush is simply perfect. The shade is awesome, a coral-pinkish colour that makes you face go back to life. However, itīs completely invisible, you cannot spot it because of that HD technology. Great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by skpinkforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this was one of the worst products ever purchased... and believe me i loveee makeup!(: I shop for it all the time and even my mom gets tired of me buying it so if this would be a good product i would be the one to get it! At your local Sephora store you can find it for about $25 with tax and your not getting your moneys worth because its sooo small! But a small pump goes a long way so its whtever I would not recommend this product at all. It appears to be clumpy and not natural looking at all...But it works differently on different types of people. So im just saying i would recommend it and im inlove with cream blushes but it may produce a better looking result on somebody else. Hope ive helped bye!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in #6 (coral in the UK). This blush is really nice. You only need a tiny amount as it is so pigmented! It also lasts all day. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These blushes are amazing. I decided to try since I am so sick of powder blushes sitting in my pores and fading away when my skin gets oily, I have tried cheek tints, don't like them, they don't last on my skin. I have tried other cream blushes, didn't like most of them because they have no staying power, MUFE HD blush is by far the best cream blush I have used. The color stays put all day, and is very buildable depending on the amount of color you want. I use half a pump for each cheek. I like to use my fingers. I find using a brush wastes too much product.
I have fair skin and I purchased 2 shades. Nip slip is just a basic neutral pink. Suits my skin tone well. Quickie is also pink, but a has a bit more of a coral tone on the skin. Both are similar on my face. I use quickie for a more natural look, and nip slip when I really want that "blushed" look.
The best thing about this blush is it does NOT sit in your pores!!! It blends so well into the skin, and looks natural, or colorful, depending on how much you apply. It is very versatile. This will last on your cheeks all day long, even without a setting powder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a reward at Sephora and I am so stoked with it. It's a very smooth but highly pigmented cream blush. A little goes a looooong way so be careful with that pump! I simply warm a little on my hand and apply it to the apples of my cheeks with my fingertips and set it with the HD loose powder, and it's perfect and lasts all day.

This shade, also called "Quickie," gives me a very natural, pretty flush. I wear #120 in the MUFE HD foundation, if that helps, but this should be a very versatile color that works on many skintones.