December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Skincare - Face - Nucerity- Skincerity

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by racheld24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have acne prone skin and this helped get rid of my acne and scaring. Good results take about a month amazing results take about 4. http://racheldueck.mynucerity.biz/nuca/my-story/ more about my acne story.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by CanadianDreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I have had big cystic acne eve since I came off the birth control for personal reasons. A friend of mine recommended I try Skincerity-the roll on- after the medications didn't work and as opposed to using proactive. Well, it worked for my face during the first trimester, and then I ran out and reordered from the company, Nucerity. Rather expensive at $120 for 2 bottles but I was reassured it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately the miracle bottle stopped working for me during this time and I have been forced to look for a new product. My advice is that using Skincerity will be a quick fix for your immidiate zits but the underlying cystic acne you have going on will be left unaffected.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For everyone who is having a hard time removing this in the morning, use an oil cleanser and the mask will roll right off!!! I'm so glad my rep told me that! Still on the fence about this, I've used it for a month and haven't seen huge differences in my skin. I have another bottle coming, and if I don't get some semi decent results, I'll stop using it. The messy peely look upon getting up in the morning has scared my family on more than one occasion, but it is very cost prohibitive. I like the concept of it, but the price is not worth it for no results.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by bhumby

This message is for Lexx13. Did you know that acetone is found in common foods that we eat? It is found in onions, apples, beans, peas, and even cauliflower and tomato!

And before putting the rating down to 1 star you should probably do a bit more research on the actual chemistry to the product. The reason acetone is even included in this product is because it acts as a disinfectant and makes it easier to apply.

When Skincerity goes onto the skin the acetone disinfects and removes any left over dirt. So if you go over a pimple, it will clean it for you. The second reason acetone is included in the ingredients is because the mask acts as a polymer and the acetone punches microscopic holes into to allow your skin to breathe so that it is not completely concealed. These holes are so tiny that it allows the grape seed oil and vitamin E to remain locked underneath for your skin to absorb.

Just a little bit of information to help you reconsider.
The first time I heard that acetone was in it, I was shocked too! I would have never put it on my skin BUT acetone is in a lot of everyday things that you EAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by megviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive dry skin with some scarring from keratosis pilarsis when i was younger, some broken capillaries, dark eye circles and the beginning signs of my age (31yrs). In 4 days of rolling skincerity on my face and neck i saw a big difference and even was able to stop using cream during the day. I didn't have to hurry to put lotion on uncomfortable skin after a shower, and my uneven skin tone and eye circles were greatly reduced. After 2 weeks using it my skin was beautiful, dewy and smooth, the texture is noticeably different and even a friend who didn't know i was using anything special commented on my skin. I don't have to use under-eye concealer, my dark circles are gone! After 3 weeks of using some little bumps that i've had beside my nose for 15+ years came out as tiny whiteheads that cleared up within a day and my complexion is nearly flawless. For the first few days i did find it a pain to remove in the morning, but after the dryness healed it was easier to wash off. It is SO worth the price and so much safer and healthier because it is not absorbed at all. I love it and wish i had tried it years ago. I don't use any product now except Skincerity and sunscreen. I definitely will keep using and recommending.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by DONNAMORRIS

This stuff is an absolute miracle worker!
I have looked into this product and researched it since October, i took the plunge this week and picked one up from my friend two days ago.
I had my eldest daughter ten years ago taking me from a size 8 to a size 22 by the time i was full term i always look like im carrying multiple births whilst pregnant! this obviously left my stomach in an absolute mess. three years ago i had another child but as the eldest had already made room for her the first time i had no change to my stretch mark scars.
So i bought this product. with it being expensive.. now i say expensive there after what happened to be perfectly honest i could not care how much it costs i would STILL BUY IT.
I tested it around my belly button first because i "thought" it was expensive for what i was about to be so badly let down for.. hjow can it fix this? right?? WRONG
I woke up the next morning and i had a belly button! it was round, not squashed and saggy like it has been for the last ten years. it was round my skin was flat my skin was CLEAR..
sooooooooo i got a little bit excited, couldnt wait until bed time 2pm i cracked and thought "i have to try this on my whole stomach" whacked it on for 6hours washed it off.. !!! if you can imagine a 90yr old ladies neck.. thts what the skin on my stomach resembled! 6hours later BOOM flat skin a perfect belly button anda ridiculously reduced amount of stretch marks. I dont know HOW ( ive read up on it and still im in disbelief)
i dont know WHY (ive also read this bit, still oblivious as to why it works) it just DOES.
when investing in this product i was was expecting to be continuely using it for four months then if any change iw as going to continue using it,if not i was going to carry on with my initial course of surgery to remove the skin. im so glad my friend introduced me to this stuff its saved me an absolute fortune!! ive acheived results in ONE application that i thought would take a year to get to, to me, this product is worth its weigh in gold!
i have before and after pic if anyone needs proof of this amazing stuff you can find me on fb @ corks_op@hotmail.com
it really has changed my life ive only owned the bottle for two days, my partner of almost 10 yrs met my tummy for the first time today that is how paranoid ive been about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by teeka33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it most nights for 3 months and noticed remarkable difference in my skin. My pores have shrunken, it's less oily and I have less breakouts. I had acne and acne scars for the past 20 years and have tried everything!! I found it worked best on clean skin (with dry skin, a night time moisturizer would work best before applying the mask). It does take an extra few minutes to wash it off in the morning and it's crazy stuff to remove from your hair so keep it away from your hairline. My skin has an amazing glow and no flaky skin. Everything feels tighter and smoother..I'm hooked for life!! Nothing else in my bathroom cabinet can compare!! After the first 3 months I also started using Nucerity Barrier during the day and the Eye Effects 3..I love the results of all 3 combined!! So I've been using Skincerity for the past 6 months and no regrets :) I just wonder what my skin is going to look like a year from now!! It's expensive my skin is worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Just want to give an informational review, because I would never, ever use this on my face.
The first ingredient is...Acetone...That is what is used to remove nail polish. I can't believe this is marketed to be put on your face! This is $120 nail polish remover in gel form.
I bet it fades dark spots, because its taking off the layers of healthy skin cells every time it's used. And the tightening effect? That is your skin becoming dehydrated because the acetone is pulling all of the moisture out.
I am cringing just thinking about putting this on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sandythor

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thumbs down!! Skincerity is so difficult to remove that the extra 10 minutes each morning scrubbing my face to remove it better result in some skin improvement! So any improvement: is it the result of extra moisutizer at night to help removal in the morning? or from the extra scrub products to remove it?
I see much quicker and better results from other products, at a lower price point based on result/time.
Money back guarantee - a JOKE! Asking for my money back - I was told I must provide before and after pictures, although none of the documents or receipts mentioned that requirement. In contact with the rep who sold me product, I regularly communicated my dismay with the product, response was try this, ty that and the final conversation was it takes up to 'a year' to see results..........and then the info on refund. BEWARE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ginac513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has really helped to clear the breakout that I used to get on my face. It had visibly faded my dark spot from past pimple. My mother has been using it as well and it had reduced the puffiness under her eye dramatically. Also her lines have pretty much disappeared!! This product is great. It does have a strong smell which is the only negative thing I can say about it. Other then that it's great!!