December 21, 2014 | 1087 users online

Mascara - Purple Lab Lashionista Modelista

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by alexandriacosta22

My eyelashes looked so long with this mascara! and the makeup comes off so easily! but only when you want it to!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sps312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i don't usually try a lot of new brands, but this was definitely worth ordering. like ive mentioned before, i do have naturally long lashes, but this product added incredible length as well as a nice, even fullness without clumping. this is the kind of knockout mascara i love to pile on for nights out, but using just one coat makes it appropriate for day time too. another amazing aspect of this product is that it's a liner too! i thought i was pretty devoted to my urban decay liner (what can i say? im a creature of habit!) but i really like this as well. liquid liner can be tricky and this felt tip applicator is even easier than a thin brush applicator. nice color, nice thick application, nice control over the brush. plus, the diamond dust in this product makes me feel like a rockstar!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by thesweetestcandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!! I have no eyelashes at all and I really like this so far. It really gives my lashes the impact I am looking for. They look a lot fuller and dont clump together as much as with some of the other mascaras I have used. The other thing I really love about this is the liquid liner. Unlike some of my girlfriends I am not afraid to play with liquid liner and I like that this one doesnt make look like I have stage makeup on lol Its a nice.