Purple Lab Lashionista Modelista

4.7

My eyelashes looked so long with this mascara! and the makeup comes off so easily! but only when you want it to!

on 4/7/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i don't usually try a lot of new brands, but this was definitely worth ordering. like ive mentioned before, i do have naturally long lashes, but this product added incredible length as well as a nice, even fullness without clumping. this is the kind of knockout mascara i love to pile on for nights out, but using just one coat makes it appropriate for day time too. another amazing aspect of this product is that it's a liner too! i thought i was pretty devoted to my urban decay liner (what can i say? im a creature of habit!) but i really like this as well. liquid liner can be tricky and this felt tip applicator is even easier than a thin brush applicator. nice color, nice thick application, nice control over the brush. plus, the diamond dust in this product makes me feel like a rockstar!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I have no eyelashes at all and I really like this so far. It really gives my lashes the impact I am looking for. They look a lot fuller and dont clump together as much as with some of the other mascaras I have used. The other thing I really love about this is the liquid liner. Unlike some of my girlfriends I am not afraid to play with liquid liner and I like that this one doesnt make look like I have stage makeup on lol Its a nice.

Popular Mascaras