December 19, 2014 | 866 users online

Lip Gloss - Purple Lab Huge Lips Skinny Hips

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Mogie21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

ummmm.... well I just wanna know is this product discontinued becuz I cant buy it from purple lab, or hsn or anywhere!!! And it says on the website; "no longer available for purchase"!!! Someone please help!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a number of Purple Lab products on clearance, many of which were the glosses (Worship Kate, Kitty Pole Dancer, Red Sole, Lychee Martini, Goji Berry Smoothie, and No Panty Lines). I like this gloss a lot; it's not sticky and can be layered for desired effect. It is *quite* sheer and the less you use, the less glossy it is. I don't particularly need any lip plumping action, but it does deliver there enough to smooth out your lips wonderfully; it tingled for about 10-15 minutes after application. I'm subtracting one lippy because it is not very moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have 3 of these in Red Sole, No Panty Lines & Goji Berry Smoothie. This was introduced to me by my little cousin when she wanted me to get one for her. I decided to grab 1 for myself too since I've been wanting to stray away from the sticky MAC lipglass. I was really excited to try this mainly because of the lip plumping and the hoodia. 1 thing I noticed is that this gloss isn't sticky at all like MAC lipglass BUT it also means that it doesn't stay for long. Staying power goes off as soon as I start drinking a glass of soda. I do love the smell and taste of the gloss though. The colors are super sheer which I kinda like cause it means I can build it up. Does it plump up my lips? Hmmm...my lips are pretty normal in thickness and fullness so I don't really see it plump up much. It might plump it up a teeny bit though. Don't expect a bee stung full on pouty lips. I do like the tingly feeling of the gloss on my lips. It is like a signal for me to apply more gloss once the tingling ended cause it usually means the gloss has disappeared. The taste of the gloss is sweet and yummy and it does smell good. It smell just like candy. Does the gloss suppress my need to eat more? Hmmm...kinda. Wish the gloss would be more sticky so it can last longer. Would I buy this product again? Hmm...unsure. I have to take 2 lippies off cause of the staying power,price and effectiveness of the claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by skg599

Tried these initially when they debuted on HSN in the Worship Kate (mauve), no Panty Lines (clear), and the Kitty Poledancer( sheer pink). Now have gone on to the newer colors that have their own review sections here at MUA and reviewed them there. Anyway, NOT a kiddie, slippery, gloppy gloss. Wears like a good quality gloss should. Like a liquid lipstick. Buildable. Plumps w/out the burn. Def. will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sps312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love, love, love. i don't usually wear much on my lips, because it seems like a pain to keep reapplying things that come off so easily. also, i have no faith in lip plumpers. but a friend gave this to me one night when i wanted to dress up my look a bit and i was really pleasantly surprised. i have incredibly thin lips and this gave them some actual body! i used "no panty lines", which is clear, but im dying to try the colors: they have a pink called "kitty poledancer" that looks super flattering. this product has hoodia in it, an appetite suppressant. i didnt feel much, but my friend used it too and claimed she couldnt eat much at dinner! this has reversed my gloss aversion. maybe i dont need collagen after all...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by alexandriacosta22

As soon as I put the gloss on my lips I could feel them getting bigger! I also love the taste. After buying my first gloss, I know I am now addicted and will be buying many more!