Quo Miraculous Lash Mascara

4.6

on 11/23/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

All around great. Buildable, but not very volumizing. Defines well. i have it in Aquamarine, and it's a lovely, pigmented, electric blue. I normally use a black mascara for top lashes, and this blue one for bottom lash line, it gives a blue hazy sort of effect, esp with blue in the waterline.

on 7/24/2012 9:34:00 PM

Not a bad mascara! I took a risk on this one because I was in need of something and I liked the look of the brush, wasn't disappointed. It gives your lashes a very natural look and doesn't clump. The formula is neither too wet nor too dry. The price was a bit higher than most drug store mascaras, but that didn't bother me considering it worked well. It doesn't quite measure up to my all time favorite (too faced lashgasm) but it does the trick when I'm looking for something a little cheaper.

on 1/11/2012 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this mascara after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me...it smudges for me. However, I should mention that nearly all mascaras do that for me. I liked it otherwise. It's a natural looking mascara and goes on wet so easy to build layers with. I have reddish hair and the brown was too natural looking.

on 5/19/2011 8:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I agree, a great product. But don't buy the brown, it's too light. I am a redhead and have fair colored lashes - and the brown is just too light in color and it's hard to tell I have mascara on. (Second applications help). Stick with the black.

on 2/9/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I had been using define a lash in brown for years, but the stopped making it a few years ago and I have been bouncing between mascaras for a few years now. Thank-you shoppers drug mart for this. It comes in coffee bean, a warm brown that does not turn black. It looks very natural. I love the plastic wand since it doesn't clump. I highly recommend this for redheads and very fair people. No raccoon eyes!

on 11/6/2010 6:31:00 PM

This mascara is excellent. The smart wand leaves my lashes free of clumps and the formula is so lightweight. This mascara holds curl well, and for $15 it really delivers. My lashes look defined and dramatic and I would buy this a million times.

on 5/16/2010 1:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just an absolutely amazing mascara!...It so deserves the adjective "miraculous", just hope Quo keeps part of their line for a very long time.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I was surprised at how well this mascara worked. It's not miraculous, but it works very well considering the price point. I recommend it for everyday use. It has a plastic brush which will not clump your eyelashes, and the formula seems to volumize the look of you lashes. I liked it.

on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara and the brush.
I used Stila Lash Visor right before I bought this one and was kind of dissapointed with it.
Quo mascara in coffee black did wonders for my lashes. It is pretty much black, very little brown. Very natural color. It lenghtens and separates my lashes soo easy. After I wear it they look so nice and full without any effort, like I am wearing false lashes.
Price wise, it is a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but that's Canada for you. I bought it during a sale which was great.
The brush is the best, it has little plastic bristles which can get everywhere, much better than those brushes that have hair like bristles - like the Stila lash visor. Because of this brush, there is no clumping at all.
I would definetly buy this again, I want to try different shades too.

Popular Mascaras