November 27, 2014 | 1363 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Perle Eyeshadow Singles

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kenziesport15

Should've read the reviews first! I bought the lighter creamy-white coloured one, and it's almost as if nothing is there. Hardly a difference! Not ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought black galaxy on sale. I knew it wasn't going to have the best pigment but i wasn't looking for a hard black anyways. If you can get it to blend well it looks good! It takes a little effort but it stayed on my all day. It isn't as glittery as it looks when you put it on and i didn't have any issue with fallout.This is not the worst shadow i've ever used by no means.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by vadaaa

the product is just...meh. :/ I really like the colour, but the pigmentation isnt crazy good. over primer, though, it's very nice! :) It is somewhat sheer, but is very pretty! The packaging is nice, and its not very expensive for the amount of product you get and the decent pigmentation! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation isn't that good its just okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by LilSophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I brought the Revlon Perle in 'Glistening Snow' looking for a light gray to use in a smoky eye. I have never been more disappointed in a eye shadow before. The pigmentation is horrid, you swatch it on your finger thinking ' oo this is nice'. When you put it on ... theres nothing on. And after packing on what feels like half the pot if you try to blend it with something else ... it completely rubs off. This is with using UD Primer as well.
Never Buying Again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's okay but not spectacular. I bought 'Violet Starlet,' a sparkly shimmery purple, but it applies semi-sheer & semi-matte with a just a little shimmer & few sparkles randomly dispersed across my lid. Not a lot of mega-depth in this color but since my lids are oily I can layer on multiple applications of the powder to make it darker... I just don't appreciate the extra work.

Since it's sheer, blending is easy (I blend gently with a cotton ball). I took a chance on this product b/c it's on half-price sale. I've gotten into a purple kick & this was worth trying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in Black Galaxy for free when I bought the Grow Luscious Mascara. I really like the mascara, but the shadow is nothing special. In the pan and swatched it is very similar to Urban Decay Creep in color but not intensity. Its quite sheer, not a deep black, more charcoal, you do get some fall out and the glitter particles are not as small as in Creep. Its pretty in a smokey eye, but definitely not very pigmented and not something I will use much, or re-purchase. Its not terrible, nice to get for free or on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Dutchminicana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a shimmery gold color to go for a sun-kissed look. I picked up the Revlon Perle "Sunlit Sparkle and was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED. This color has very low pigmentation (even WITH applying an eyeshadow base. I've tried Urban Decay Primer Potion and a MAC paintpot) and is very loosely set. It just doesn't stick! It turns into loose powder once you pick it up with your brush. This product has no sheen to it at all, even though it looks like it would have a pearly color. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

Like Fyankevich, I bought this eye shadow on impulse in Lilac Shimmer and Sunlit Sparkle. Both were so pretty and I simply couldn't resist. Immediately upon arriving home, I tried them out over my M.A.C. paint. I was mildy disappointed to find that the pigmentation was seriously lacking. Aside from that, I experienced major glitter fallout. In fact, most of the glitter ended on up my cheeks and below my eyes. So much so, that when my guy stepped in the door he noticed and commented on it (and he was standing a good 5 feet away). Tried out the Lilac Shimmer once more today, with the same results. I spent nearly $10 on two shadows that I will undoubtedly be throwing away. I would recommend steering clear, unless you don't mind having a face full of glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by SinisterRouge

I really REALLY love these shadows. I have Violet Starlet and Lilac Shimmer. I got them from my mom becuase she heard on Oprah that if you wear a little shimmer it might make you look a little younger and fresh...well I think she thought shimmer = glitter lol. Turned out she didn't like them as much as I do. I used Violet Starlet with some silver Dior shadow and it looked amazing. Very nice for a night time look. I didn't experience too much fall out with the glitter and for me it wasn't too OTT. I'm definitely going to buy more shadows from this line and if I can get my hands on them, I want all of them!