October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Makeup Brushes - Paris Presents - High Definition Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fabulous brush. I was originally out to purchase some Real Techniques brushes at Ulta but they had most of them OOS (typical) so ended up at Walmart and purchased a few of their Paris Presents HD brushes. Wow, impressed! No shedding, so soft and such good quality! I would never believe that a 6 dollar brush would be this amazing but it is true. I love the size of this powder brush because it is smaller than the ones I already have which makes it versatile. You can use this for blush, powders and foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

An FYI tidbit: these brushes, which are available at Walmart, are manufactured by Paris Presents, which is the same company behind the Studio Basics brand, as well as Eco Tools, AND Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman. Just thought that was interesting! Now on to this particular brush, the HD powder brush: Holy moly, it is simply stellar. I own the backstage powder brush from Dior (which is awesome; totally love it) but have lately found myself using THIS bad boy almost exclusively. In fact, I now only use my beloved Dior one when waiting on this one to dry after washing. Sort of makes me feel stupid for having paid so much for the Dior, although I have gotten good use out of it over the years. But if I could do it all over again, I'd save my money and go w/this Walmart one -- without hesitation. Planning on picking up the angled brush from the same line for contouring, and possibly another of the same to use for blush application. Highly recommend. Price paid was $6.98 at my Walmart (which may differ depending on where you live; not sure).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by sophiamolina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best and cheapest products I got! This brush delivers just the perfect amount of color of my blush. I was contemplating on purchasing the Pro Foundation Airbrush #55 from the Sephora Platinum Brush collection but this is the perfect dupe. It's actually just as soft as the Pro Foundation Airbrush #55 and has a shorter handle which is something I prefer in case I have to take it for traveling. I dont care about the packaging, that's the least of my worries- it's all about product perfomarnce. I would totally repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

super affordable and super amazing quality!
the bristles are soooo soft and it applies liquid foundation, bronzer, pressed powder, and loose powder like a dreammm

and this is the HD powder brush i'm talking about, has like a tapered sort of edge. bristles are soooo soft. i believe i paid around $8 for this. amazing amazing one of the softest brushes i own :] happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jillbarry

Picked this up at Wal-Mart to use for mineral foundation. It's very soft and the price can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

If I could give this a 4.5 I would. I own this and the blush brush. Both handles have pulled apart from the metal that contains the bristles. I can just pop them back in and bend the metal so it doesn't happen again. Other than that minor thing, these are amazing brushes! They're cheap but OMG are they soooo soft! I use it to apply my finishing powder and my face just looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought quite a few of these brushes and they are great. So soft. Very readily available in Wal Mart! GREAT find!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looking for a good quality, carefree, yet inexpensive powder brush? Look no further than your local Walmart, which seems to be the only available outlet for Paris Presents so far. Paris Presents is a subbrand of Eco Tools, one of the best selling natural brush brands in its price range. I purchased the new high-definition powder brush and am impressed with its extremely soft bristles. The feel compares with TooFaced's adorably named "teddy bear hair." Paris Present's package says that the tapered cut and design works perfectly with high-definition makeup (or any other makeup) to give "glamourous, picture-perfect results." The handle feels comfortable in my hand, not feather light, but not weighted like a high end brush. For cleaning, any mild soap should suffice, so no expensive brush cleaners are required. I used baby shampoo, and it worked fine. One of my pet peeves is brush bristles that shed. I'm happy to report that I haven't found even one hair left behind on my face or in my sink.

$6.98 at Walmart