July 31, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Orly - Tropical Dew maximum moisture hand butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for the Orly French Polynesian Island Spa Tropical Dew Maximum moisture hand butter with tahitian coconuit and tiare flower- it is so thick and smells fantastic and keeps my hands and cuticles so soft and moisturized, i really like this stuff, i keep it on my desk at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by newkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift but would buy it for myself. Feels thick going on and leaves my hands super moisturized. I could understand why someone might think it's a bit too greasy, but for me it's just right.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by forgetfuljones

What a disappointment! I was on the hunt for something to replace my beloved Aveda hand relief. It mysteriously disappeared from my house, and this seemed like a perfect substitute until I felt like forking over $20 for a new one. I found this at Sally's. It was about $7 for 3.4 oz, which is pretty pricey, but I figured it was still a lot cheaper than my Aveda. I flipped it over and gave it a cursory glance. It looked like it had really great stuff in it, so I was sold. It's too bad I didn't read it a lot more closely. Mineral oil is the third ingredient. How did I miss that? This stuff is terrible. It's very thick and waxy. It feels great going on, and in about five minutes my hands are completely sucked dry from any moisture, and I'm back to where I started. About the only thing this stuff has going for it is the nice, light floral scent. Other than that, it's pretty much useless. I would definitely not repurchase this. Now if I can only find my Aveda...