October 22, 2014 | 1395 users online

Lips - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay- Lustrous Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after staring at the color for so long...I have seen this at many stores...I'm glad I bought this ...it's a great everyday color and truly lasts....I'd say it's similar to Revlon colorstay deep nude...but pinker...VERY nice neutral..with a fine glitter top coat...not chunky ...VERY SUBTLE glossy top coat..very like Max Factor...Revlon...Cover girl...Maybelline ...long lasting lippies...same formula ...apply base coat wait a minute or two then apply top coat...glossy....love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by totoro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Normally I have issues with these long lasting lip colors. They tend to smell or taste like plastic, and generally don't last as long as they claim to. At first I got the color "All Night Flirt", but that turned out to be too dark and dramatic to work in this thick stain-like formulation, so I replaced it with "Lustrous Nude" and I'm happy, ecstatic even! As normally I prefer nude glosses and lipsticks that have a lighter, toned-down color with more brown undertones, this color is a bit too bright to be a true "nude" on me. Of course that varies with coloring so don't let this dissuade you; if you want a true nude, try it out for yourself.
Having said that, it looks amazingly natural on, and LASTS like *nothing* I've ever used before. It's a beautiful light peachy pink with a clear pinkish overgloss that doesn't change the hue of the stain. I've only used it a couple of times and haven't had problems removing it. However, I concur with the caveat mentioned above, about light application and blotting, as it does set rather quickly. Overall this is an incredible, beautiful and versatile color stain and gloss that appears to be a tinted lip gloss by itself. Very cool find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a really pretty pink on me. The pink that I've been looking for for years.

I don't care for the smell or the doefoot applicator on the base coat and I'm not sure how drying it is as I apply Nivea before. I did make the mistake of putting too much on, so I make sure to apply it almost like a stain and blot immediately if I get too much product.

The topcoat looks scarily sparkly, but it's not. It comes with a brush applicator and is sticky, but not so terrible that I can't deal with it.

All in all, this is a pretty solid product that I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lipglossartist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am convinced that I will never need to buy another lipstick / lipliner / lipgloss, EVER. This is the best product on the market..hands down. Does the coloring job of a lipstick, without the matte look, and glosses all within the same tube.
After initial application, I like to 'blot' off excess, QUICKLY, because trust me, what is on there, is staying..and if you dont blot IMMEDIATELY afterwards, it may look a little too dramatic for everyday wear. This is essentially a lipstain, and the best one out there. I find the shade 'lustrious Nude' to be the most natural, pretty shade offered in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sajj38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. The color is a nice everyday color and it lasts forever. I have a hard time taking it off at night it's so long lasting. It may seem a little sticky, but you should wait a few minutes between putting the stain on and finishing with the lipgloss. Also the lipgloss is pretty sticky on its own, so if you don't like sticky glosses look out.
All in all, if your looking for a long lasting lipstain pick this up.