Oxygenetix Liquid Foundation

4.3

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and ) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone /Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer.

on 2/9/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I bought this foundation after having a tca peel as other foundation don't allow the skin to breath and repair. I originally bought a sample online to find my match. The shade Chakra (I'm an nc43-45 for reference) matched my skin well. However, I can't justify buying this foundation at full price £45 so I bought a full size on ebay for £28, which is the highest amount I would pay for a foundation. I apply this with a beauty blender and I find that it goes on my skin quite well (with or without primer). I use 2 pumps of this foundation over my face. I find that I get full coverage with one layer using the beauty blender and a second layer to conceal my blemishes only. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my skin look shiny after 8 hours. Also, it doesn't feel heavy and my skin hasn't had any reactions or extra breakouts on top of my existing acne. I have not experienced any of the advertised benefits yet as I have only used this product for 3 weeks so I'm going to wait and see. The only negative I have found with this foundation is that it doesn't camouflage flaking skin despite being advertised to cover skin after chemical peels or burns,

Overall, I would recommend this foundation, however, it's wise to get a sample to find your shade and to see how the foundations works with your skin.

on 7/29/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, this makeup! The best thing about it is that my skin looks better without the makeup than it has in a long time. I have sensitive skin and rosacea. I have a hard time finding products that my skin will tolerate. Not only does it tolerate Oxygenetix I think that the makeup actually calms my skin. It's light to medium coverage but you can build on it in problem areas. I blend it with a makeup sponge and this works well for me. I had to by two shades to get the right color blend but it's worth it to me.

It stays in the humidity but won't withstand a sweaty workout. Of course, I should remove it before that sweaty workout anyway!

A bit pricey but again...worth it to me.

I don't write many reviews but felt that this product was worth taking the time.

on 3/6/2012 11:23:00 PM

Only bought this product because I was extremely desperate for something hydrating since my skin was peeling, THIS saved me! although I said I would buy it again I actually dont think i will be able to because of the afford it

on 12/10/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since I found this product, I don't want to use anything else. I call it magic in a bottle. I don't use it as 'make-up' as much as I use it for healing the skin AND having good coverage at the same time. I am very careful not to use make-up that has pore clogging ingredients. My teenage son is acne prone and I even spot treat bumps with this because it provides oxygen to the skin while giving it great coverage at the same time, and it looks like we are not wearing anything. It just looks like we have great skin. It goes on like silk, it has SPF 25 broad spectrum, has no pore clogging ingredients, a moisturizer, and is transfer resistant and stays on all day. What more can one ask for? It's worth every penny, although I need to be careful with it's use. If I use it only for light coverage it can last a couple months, heavy coverage, much less.

on 1/16/2011 12:05:00 AM

I am a former Dermacia user. I began using Oxygenetix a little over a year ago and in my opinion its superior to Dermacia. Though I used it, I found Dermacia to be on the dry, thick and heavy side. I had to mix it with Dermacia face moisturizer to get it to glide on properly. Oxygenetix goes on like silk and gives a flawless finish. It is a bit thinner than Dermacia but it IS buildable. I have very sensitive skin and Oxygenetix is the only foundation that I can use. It even gets rid of the redness in my skin. It covers pores beautifully and it looks natural. I apply a little on the back of my hand and then apply it to my face with a bush using my fingers to blend. Its soothly and healing and as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that can compare to it out there.

Oxygenetix Moisturizer is also a wonderful product. A little goes a long way and I use it at night before I go to bed and under my Oxygenetix foundation periodically.

I love these products.

on 2/28/2010 6:56:00 PM

I decided to try this foundation because the inventor/developer also invented Dermacia/Lycogel liquid foundaitons (and I love-love-love them, except for the clog-prone pump bottles).
Pros:
Non-clogging air pump
good color match (I chose "creme" for my NC15-20 skin and it was a good match)
Long wearing (as long wearing as Lycogel)
Breathable

Cons:
Coverage was not up to par with Lyclgel. It didn't give me the same kind of coverage - enough to even out the mild rosaecea on my cheeks. I'd say that it's light coverage and not very buildable, at all. I added the foundation 3x to my cheeks and could still see pink. Good drugstore foundations look better on me than this $65 spa foundation. I tried a sponge, foundation brush, and fingers. Nothing worked.
Odor - this foundation has the faint, but distinct odor of acetone. It disappears after a minute, but still... acetone? Think of a cotton ball soaked with nail polish remover and left to dry. That's the smell.
For the same price nothing beats Lycogel SPF 30. You get flawless, dewy, breathable coverage that lasts all day. I'm sorry I strayed.