April 18, 2014 | 1961 users online

Liquid - Oxygenetix Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LaRue214

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, this makeup! The best thing about it is that my skin looks better without the makeup than it has in a long time. I have sensitive skin and rosacea. I have a hard time finding products that my skin will tolerate. Not only does it tolerate Oxygenetix I think that the makeup actually calms my skin. It's light to medium coverage but you can build on it in problem areas. I blend it with a makeup sponge and this works well for me. I had to by two shades to get the right color blend but it's worth it to me.

It stays in the humidity but won't withstand a sweaty workout. Of course, I should remove it before that sweaty workout anyway!

A bit pricey but again...worth it to me.

I don't write many reviews but felt that this product was worth taking the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by hgty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Only bought this product because I was extremely desperate for something hydrating since my skin was peeling, THIS saved me! although I said I would buy it again I actually dont think i will be able to because of the afford it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by feelgoodskin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Since I found this product, I don't want to use anything else. I call it magic in a bottle. I don't use it as 'make-up' as much as I use it for healing the skin AND having good coverage at the same time. I am very careful not to use make-up that has pore clogging ingredients. My teenage son is acne prone and I even spot treat bumps with this because it provides oxygen to the skin while giving it great coverage at the same time, and it looks like we are not wearing anything. It just looks like we have great skin. It goes on like silk, it has SPF 25 broad spectrum, has no pore clogging ingredients, a moisturizer, and is transfer resistant and stays on all day. What more can one ask for? It's worth every penny, although I need to be careful with it's use. If I use it only for light coverage it can last a couple months, heavy coverage, much less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Beejene

I am a former Dermacia user. I began using Oxygenetix a little over a year ago and in my opinion its superior to Dermacia. Though I used it, I found Dermacia to be on the dry, thick and heavy side. I had to mix it with Dermacia face moisturizer to get it to glide on properly. Oxygenetix goes on like silk and gives a flawless finish. It is a bit thinner than Dermacia but it IS buildable. I have very sensitive skin and Oxygenetix is the only foundation that I can use. It even gets rid of the redness in my skin. It covers pores beautifully and it looks natural. I apply a little on the back of my hand and then apply it to my face with a bush using my fingers to blend. Its soothly and healing and as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that can compare to it out there.

Oxygenetix Moisturizer is also a wonderful product. A little goes a long way and I use it at night before I go to bed and under my Oxygenetix foundation periodically.

I love these products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this foundation because the inventor/developer also invented Dermacia/Lycogel liquid foundaitons (and I love-love-love them, except for the clog-prone pump bottles).
Pros:
Non-clogging air pump
good color match (I chose "creme" for my NC15-20 skin and it was a good match)
Long wearing (as long wearing as Lycogel)
Breathable

Cons:
Coverage was not up to par with Lyclgel. It didn't give me the same kind of coverage - enough to even out the mild rosaecea on my cheeks. I'd say that it's light coverage and not very buildable, at all. I added the foundation 3x to my cheeks and could still see pink. Good drugstore foundations look better on me than this $65 spa foundation. I tried a sponge, foundation brush, and fingers. Nothing worked.
Odor - this foundation has the faint, but distinct odor of acetone. It disappears after a minute, but still... acetone? Think of a cotton ball soaked with nail polish remover and left to dry. That's the smell.
For the same price nothing beats Lycogel SPF 30. You get flawless, dewy, breathable coverage that lasts all day. I'm sorry I strayed.