July 28, 2014 | 2038 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ulta - Retractable Kabuki Brush

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I'm reviewing the Ulta brand Ret. Kabuki that IS NOT in the professional line- it comes in the silver-toned container. I would've gotten the professional one but didn't feel like spending $30. I like that it's really soft, and no shedding. You can retract it by pushing the container up and down without worrying about getting the bristles caught and getting them messed up. It's not very fluffy and can concentrate powder, so be aware of that. When I first pulled down the container to reveal the bristles I was like "this is it?? Where's the rest of the brush??" So if you're looking for a buki that fans out and is just blooming with bristles, this is not it at all. I have been using this for a couple of months, and keep it in my purse and have no problems with the lid staying on.

After using this more: Ok I have to make it clear that I love it.. It does an amazing job of applying finishing powder. I kinda hold it like I would a piece of chalk and it glide it over my face which I can do rather quickly, and it does an amazing job getting my matte powder on- softly and easily. Yay :)