January 31, 2015 | 2071 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2015 10:29:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this little eyeshadow so freakin' much. It's generally only $1 wherever you find it, if not less, and it's the perfect shadow to blend out other colors with or to hide discoloration on the lid if you're going for a natural approach. I buy it, though, to set my concealer underneath my eyes or otherwise. (NW20, for reference, but this would be a good neutral for all). For this purpose, it's incredible. It doesn't crease, it's pigmented enough to add to any coverage that's already there, and it lasts. Blends like a dream, too, it's actually pretty creamy for a powder. I'll buy these as long as Wet N' Wild has them. After that, I'll probably cry while I write them a strongly-worded letter.

All in all - best dollar you can spend in makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 3:20:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say that has not already been said? It's an outstanding value for an eye shadow of this quality! It's soft, creamy and not chalky. I paid $,99 for it. Crazy affordable!! It is almost an exact dupe of Urban Decay's WOS/Walk of Shame. I think Brulee is a tad deeper/darker than WOS but darned if I can tell the difference when it's applied. If you're looking for a neutral, light beige color by all means give Brulee a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 6:40:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

99, ladies! It's creamy and highly pigmented, with sleek packaging. Love this as a base color or as an allover lid wash on casual days when I'm running errands.
Not much else to say that hasn't been said already. Believe the hype, splurge on the $1 and enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

There's nothing more to say that everyone hasn't already. I love this shadow, and it's the perfect creamy all over "base" shadow for before I begin any of my eyeshadow steps. Perfect for my skintone, and I would assume for darker skintones it would be a lovely matte cream highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color for blending out crease colors. I use this color every day. Use a little on your browbone and blend towards the crease. Makes a beautiful, soft effect. My HG!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by anicee74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shadow!
I bought this with the Panther (black) color, and was absolutely in love! The pigment is really nice, it goes on smooth, and I haven't noticed any fallout issues.

I am, almost exclusively, looking for matte colors, and it's hard to find good ones that don't cost the price of rent (ok, maybe there's a slight exaggeration happening there). These single shadows are only 99 cents!

The downside? Not nearly enough colors.We need more! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This 99 cent eyeshadow is amazing. I use it as a primer on my eyelids. It is matte, but allows any shadow I put over it to blend so much better. I have purchased a backup because I do not want to be without this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by perfumejunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

How do you profess a love for an e/s. Well let me tell you this one is a "jewel." I have tried many brand from HE to DS and my stash is large and vast. I tried this one on a whim when they first came out and it performs like a diamond. I used this to prep my eyelids before I put on e/s to kind of blank out fine veins, and brighten up my eyes. I have even used it to set my concealer under my eye and it just "works." Recently Walgreens ran and 60 cent sale on certain items and I picked up back-ups of this little baby. I works as well maybe not better for me than MAC's vanilla e/s. Try the WnW e/s singles they don't disappoint. And the price point is outstanding.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does not do anything for me. Washes me out. Nice neutral color which turns boring on my lids. Glad it works for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been looking for a replacement for mac vanilla and Blanc type e/s because I go through them quickly for my highlight under brow shade.....I haven't had the best exp. with wen n wild eyeshadows in the past but after hearing about this one I said why not its only 1$, well its now my holy grail highlight shade hit the pans 3 times! the packaging is so cheap and difficult to open I always end up messing my mani up with this crap packging however, easiest thing to do is just depot a whole bunch into a palette and have them readily accessible. I can look past the cheap packing because the product dose perform. I am a nc 20, I do wish the shade was a tad lighter but it works, I do have to use a primer with this it does not last as long as mac does but it does the job.