November 26, 2014 | 1693 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Eyelashes 156 Genevieve

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MUFE's false lashes in Genevieve are absolutely fabulous! I normally wear drugstore lashes but will buy MAC lashes from time to time. I thought I'd give these a try and I'm glad I did. These lashes are lightweight and beautiful. In my opinion they were well worth the price for an ocassional splurge.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by curlygurl

I got Stacey (stacy?) the shortest single lashes. The glue sucked and the lashes were quite obviously fake looking, even after i trimmed them. ok for a night out, but not for daily use. came off immediately in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pair of false lashes only available at Sephora. I bought Genevieve because I was looking for lashes that wouldn't look outrageously fake on me. I have pretty short lashes, so for special events I usually skip mascara altogether and use fake ones. I've used several in the past, mostly Ardell ones from the drugstore. I wasn't blown away by the quality of these lashes--they actually seemed pretty similar to the drugstore ones, though I'm no expert. It comes with a tiny vial of clear glue which is convenient. Still, I think the $15 price tag was a bit steep. MUFE charges the same price for this basic pair as it does for its fancy costume type ones with feathers, crystals etc. Although Genevieve is one of the more natural ones, I still found them to be a bit too long to be natural, and trimmed them down. In addition, the photo shown on the sephora website shows them as natural with denser outer corners, but in actuality the difference in density is not as large as it appears. I might purchase some of the fancier ones for a costume party in the future, but for natural looking falsies I'm going back to the drugstore.