August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Treatments - Delore - Natural Additions Organic Nail Hardener & Nail Polish Dryer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by xjuteveux

This really is a must have product if you have weak, brittle nails or you are a reformed nail biter and trying to recover them. I use this in combination with other nail strengthening products and I just love this. I rub it on my nails like a cuticle lotion and it's just perfect! I am also surprised there is a lack of reviews for this product, it is a must have!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whoa, this is really a miracle product!! First of all, who knew that an oil could harden your nails?!? My nails used to peel and split like crazy, and now they're hard as a rock! As a bonus, my formerly ragged cuticles are smooth & polished-looking. I get this @ Sally's for around $5. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MIKA80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have switched to this product when I realized that the nail strengthener I was using was made with pretty harsh ingredients. I was looking to switch to something natural and that's when I found DeLore.
This product seem to be all natural (and organic), it's basically a blend or natural oils that help moisturize your cuticle and strengthen your nails. I am happy with the results and will keep on buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE AREN'T MORE REVIEWS OF THIS!!! i was sucked into this because the package said "organic" i can't say how natural or organic it is, but i love it! I think it is a great price for the product, a little of this goes a long way. It hardens my nails nicely, and dries my polish very quickly while conditioning my cuticles. My only dislike is the brush; Mine may just be defective but the bristles of the brush are sort of .... crooked .... i guess lol so it's kind of hard to control. And unless you have the brush really saturated with oil the bristles wont "fan" when i try and brush it on. All small things considering how nice the product really is. I will defiantly be repurchasing and never stray :-).
PROS
Hardens my nails without making them brittle
Dries polish really fast
Conditions cuticles
Will last a long time
Absorbs into the skin nicely
CONS
Mine has a wonky brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I've been using this product for over 20 years!! No other nail/cuticle conditioner and nail polish drier I've ever tried has ever come close to this, no matter what the hype, price or popularity!

It dries my nail polish quickly and moisturizes the cuticle very well. When my polish is dry, I'll rub this in to the area surrounding the nails until it's absorbed.

My only regret is that it doesn't also come in a pen form so I could take it with me in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by PollyWannaCocktail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG for drying polish! I've used it off & on for years, and I always come back to it after being disappointed with others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lovecosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe there's no reviews for this! I've used this product for years to dry my polish. I've strayed into the world of fast dry top coats and tried Poshe, Seche Vite, & SH InstaDri. I've used OPI Drip Dry Drops & Orly Flash Dry Drops...NOTHING dries my polish like Delore! It's an oil you brush on over your polish. Because it's and oil you can't really use it between coats unless you wash it off, but I just do 2 coats the apply the Delore. It treats your nails & cuticles at the same time. It's AMAZING!