September 19, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ecotools - Replenish Your Natural Resources Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

cant believe what a steal this is for $6.00 at walgreens, works good,smells good

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in jar, and I think the content is the same. I prefer my body butter in a jar as you can control how much to put on and spread it out better.

Pros: this thing first of all, is dirt cheap. I got mine at Ulta for like $6, which is like 1/4 of the price compare to the Body Shop. It does not contain paraben like Body Shop. Its super moisturizing. The smell is very mild, it smells like shea butter to me, which is one of the ingredients.

Cons: the only con I have with this is the smell, while is mild, it is not very pleasant to me. Also, it is made in China, and I am not a fan of skincare products that are made in China since they don't have a very strict regulations to ensure the safety.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I got a package of mini ones. Got a intensive hand cream, the body butter,body wash, a nail brush, and it came in a cute bag. they smell got and mosturize well. I will buy again when i figure out were the products are sold. I only found this set by accident in a store in my town there was only one and i had to have it lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Got this in a swap - its a 6 oz tube of wonderfully moisturizing body butter. Love that it's in a squeeze tube instead of the standard body butter tub. Per label: "98% from nature; rich w/ mango butter; paraben free; phthalate free; dermo tested; clinically tested; allergy tested; not tested on animals."

Very richly moisturizing w/out being greasy - effects last for hours on my skin. Has a lovely light fragrance w/ an undercurrent of Johson's Baby products' smell.

No idea where to get it - as I haven't seen in any stores - will have to check online. However, I do highly recommend getting it if you can find it. I have listed the ingredients in the ingredient section.

UPDATE 04/09/10 - FYI - Ulta (at least the one near me in the Twin Cities) has begun carrying Ecotools body products.