Ecotools Replenish Your Natural Resources Body Butter

water, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum park II (shea butter),cetyl palmitate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, decyl cocoate, stearic acid, cetearyl glucoside, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, algae extract, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate.

on 4/11/2011 3:37:00 PM

cant believe what a steal this is for $6.00 at walgreens, works good,smells good

I bought this in jar, and I think the content is the same. I prefer my body butter in a jar as you can control how much to put on and spread it out better.

Pros: this thing first of all, is dirt cheap. I got mine at Ulta for like $6, which is like 1/4 of the price compare to the Body Shop. It does not contain paraben like Body Shop. Its super moisturizing. The smell is very mild, it smells like shea butter to me, which is one of the ingredients.

Cons: the only con I have with this is the smell, while is mild, it is not very pleasant to me. Also, it is made in China, and I am not a fan of skincare products that are made in China since they don't have a very strict regulations to ensure the safety.

I got a package of mini ones. Got a intensive hand cream, the body butter,body wash, a nail brush, and it came in a cute bag. they smell got and mosturize well. I will buy again when i figure out were the products are sold. I only found this set by accident in a store in my town there was only one and i had to have it lol.

on 2/26/2010 9:26:00 AM

Got this in a swap - its a 6 oz tube of wonderfully moisturizing body butter. Love that it's in a squeeze tube instead of the standard body butter tub. Per label: "98% from nature; rich w/ mango butter; paraben free; phthalate free; dermo tested; clinically tested; allergy tested; not tested on animals."

Very richly moisturizing w/out being greasy - effects last for hours on my skin. Has a lovely light fragrance w/ an undercurrent of Johson's Baby products' smell.

No idea where to get it - as I haven't seen in any stores - will have to check online. However, I do highly recommend getting it if you can find it. I have listed the ingredients in the ingredient section.

UPDATE 04/09/10 - FYI - Ulta (at least the one near me in the Twin Cities) has begun carrying Ecotools body products.

Popular Lotions / Creams