September 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Bliss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kristamb

I really love this Incanto fragrance. It is a very light, pretty, non-offensive scent. It doesn't have the best staying power, but that isn't a dealbreaker for me either since this is a very fairly-priced perfume! I highly recommend this for women who don't like a strong scent but want something light for everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by creedean

It smells more floral than fruity on me and a bit soapy. Not offensive at all but nothing special. Softens and sweetens a bit in the dry down which is good. Faint smell that lasts most of the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and figured I would love it. The cardboard packaging of the sample was pretty and you could tell this was going to be fun. I was right! I love this. It is a fruity, floral scent with a touch of beachy breeze. I love how girly this is. The only downside I had was upon spraying it it only smells like alcohol until the scent develops. I have not used this enough to see if I will have the same issues that other reviewers mentioned with it not lasting very long.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by KarmaEls

omg, cant image it had many good reviews like this. Honest, it's not so good with me. I love the smell, perfect for summer, but at first, I though I bough a fake one, but after read the reviews, I knew that it cant last all day, it really is. So, just happy because it not FAKE

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Incanto Bliss is a good summer fragrance, and the bottle is so pretty! However, the stuff does not last at all on me, and I consider it almost more like a body spray, to be honest. The scent is pretty: sweet, fruity, and floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Marshall's and smelled it and absolutely loved it. It is a very clean scent almost like a body wash or shampoo but also has a flower scent to it at least that is how I would describe it. It last a long time on me and I will definitely repurchase if I run out but I don't think that it likely since I have the larger bottle of this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yippee! I get to add this to my growing Incanto collection. First off, the bottle is soooo gorgeous! I just love that royal blue mix. The fragrance is pretty. It's definitely ultra feminine with sharp, fruity-floral tones. It also has a clean, shampoo-like edge to it which I love. It's light and perfect for Summer. I read in someone's review on another site, that this smells similar to Sharapova by Maria Sharapova, and I must agree. In comparison to some of the the other Incanto series, I'd say this comes in 2nd behind Shine and Heaven for me. I didn't care for Dream. I'm now on the search for Charm. UPDATE: The lasting power sucked! I had to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by HollyW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Inoffensive, crisp, aquatic, clean, soapy summer scent. Reminds me of Herbal Essences shampoo, and a tiny little bit like D&G Light Blue on the dry down. Fruity and watery. Perfect for outings like the dog park, the beach, the grocery store etc., where you want to smell fresh as a daisy but not overwhelm others with spice/musk scents. Great first perfume for a younger teen. I picked this up for 25 bucks at Winners. Wouldn't pay more than that, but would repurchase. Bottle is gorgeous, I'm a complete and total sucker for anything and everything beach themed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Incanto Bliss is a light, clean scent that reminds me of unisex soaps and shower gels by Irish Spring, Dial, and Lever 2000. And while that may not sound like the most appealing description for a women's fragrance, believe me, it's so much more than just a clean, freshly showered type of scent. That's because the yuzu note gives it a fruity, thirst-quenching quality that conjures up images of plunging into a refreshing lake on a hot summer day.

Until I tried Incanto Bliss, I didn't think I could like aquatic scents or any scent that's sold in a blue bottle (which is often a visual signifier for scents that are aquatic or manly). But this one won me over completely. It's not salty or fishy, the way some of those scents can be. It's just pure refreshment in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by gabina2008

I found a gift package of this (eau de toilette & body lotion) at T.J.Maxx for only $20. Like other posters, I fell in love with the bottle design and packaging. I also have had a lot of success with Italian products in general. I also picked up the Incanto bliss bath & shower gel for $10. I just love it--it's a light but sophisticated scent. It makes me happy just looking at the bottle & tubes too! If you see this definitely snap it up!