Too Faced Pinch My Petals

4.1

Talc, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

on 2/16/2014 9:20:00 AM

I love the color as well.The packaging is just lovely and beautiful.Pinch My Petals gives this nice glow where you put it. I like to swipe it on my nose too.Not every blush color is appropriate for that,this is one of those colors,soft pink,that suits especially light skin tone.On darker skin it propably won't show up.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush of all time. I am very angry that it has been discontinued.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Really like this blush. The shade is perfect on my winter-pale Scandinavian skin and the staying power is really good too. Goes on easily and the packaging is really cute as well. Really like the mattnes of it compared to the Papa don't peach which has glitter in it.

on 9/25/2011 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have really fair skin and have found it difficult in the past to buy blushes that look right on my skin, because I've usually found them to be too pigmented or just generally the wrong shade, so I've became quite fussy and rarely bought/wore blusher of any kind until I bought pinch my petals. It is just the right shade and I don't need much for it to show up, so it will last me a long while. It just gives me a gentle rosy cheek that looks really nice and better than my usual pale white face! I can see why it wouldn't show up so much on darker toned skin but for pale skin it looks really pretty. Would recommend and buy again.

on 9/5/2011 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I do like this blush, however i have to really pack it on to even see it show up at all on me (NC30) .. i think on a girl with pale/fair skin this would be gorgeous, on me its just hard to see so i have to build it up a lot but i do like it, only reason i wouldn't buy it again is because it doesn't show up well. The packaging is really cute (like all the too faced blushes) with a small cardboard box that is magnetized and has a little mirror in the lid. I love the formula, its not 100% matte but its not glittery or shimmery either, just leaves a nice healthy sheen to the skin. Over all, this is a nice blush just not a "must have" for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush. I picked it up on clearance for $9! I got home and tried it on my skin and i loved it. I have a bit of an olive complexion year round but am very tan in the summer. It gave my skin kind of a warm, peachy glow. The color it's self though is kind of a light warm pink. I really like this blush.

on 7/23/2011 11:24:00 PM

Discontinued :(

Pinch my Petals was my first blush ever, and I'm so sad that I didn't start to run out of it until it was too late to repurchase. Initially I was attracted to the adorably vintage packaging, and the color suited me nicely.

on 3/24/2011 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this blush. I got it off of Ebay for 11 bucks and that included shipping! Can't beat that price = ) The color is perfect on my fair skin. I can see how it wouldn't show up on you deeper skinned gals. I get very tan in the summer, so I will probably put this away til next fall/winter. Who knows though. It may work for me come summer.

on 11/1/2010 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a really cute, simple colored blush. it is great for every day and can add just a slight flush to your face. it is also pretty buildable if you're looking for something more dramatic. the packaging is pretty cute, but crappy at the same time. granted i have had this product for a while, but the packaging is starting to fall apart. overall though, this is a decent product. i think i'm going to try "papa don't peach" next.

on 7/31/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love the packaging on this, it's so cute and I like the magnetic flop top. I'm not a fan of blushes that are too pigmented. this is just natural enough for me. The price is very expensive for what it's worth to me so I guess I would only re-purchase if i'm splurging

Popular Blush Products