September 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Bath Treatments - Aura Cacia - Natural Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Lavender Harvest

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

-Bought for $ 9.99 pricey for my budget.
-Packaging is too simple
-The fragrance isn't as refreshing, more soapy and mild

The perfect layer of bubbles that last is what really matters.
Deff repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

YEEESSSS, to repurchase.

Bought four Aura Cacia Bubble Baths on a whim, basically tried the whole line. They were on sale, and I got a freebie almond oil.

Wasn't expecting much, but wow was I wrong.

--Lots and lots of bubbles, that last forevah in the tub.
--Makes the water like silk.
--Non-drying forumla.
--Not a one of the fragrance is overpowering, and even the rose fragrance (and I am not a rose person AT ALL) is lovely (seems to have some lavender notes to cut the rose).

You will definitely be out of the tub before the bubbles disappear .... I consider myself something of a bubble bath addict and these are keepers. The price point is unbelievable. I've dipped in much more expensive bubbles with far less satisfaction.

And you need only a little .... remarkable. Usually when folks say "only a little," eh, not so much. Here, really, believe me, you need only a little for a nice frothy, lightly fragranced, silky water bath experience.

Only complaint (oh, there had to be one) is that because you need not much, the product falls out way too much the first few times you use it. The wide mouth on the jar makes it hard to control the flow.

Have already purchased more.

Total keeper. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have searched high and low (literally for years) for the perfect bubble bath. One that isn't overly drying to my skin, smells amazing, isn't too expensive (I go through a lot of bubble bath), makes oodles of bubbles and is readily available. I think I may have found my perfect bubble bath in Aura Cacia Lavender Harvest. I picked it up recently at my local co-op for just under $6, the bottle is not huge (13 fl oz) but the formula is very concentrated - about a capful makes plenty of bubbles and the bubbles last until I get out of the tub. I am a huge lavender fan, so the essential oil scent is heavenly for me, but if you don't like lavender there are other scents available (which I will get around to trying eventually). The formula is not drying to my skin and leaves it smooth and soft. I hope Aura Cacia continues to make this product for years to come, because I foresee myself purchasing a lot of this bubble bath in the future.