September 18, 2014 | 1342 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Brightening Blush - Mocha Mi Amore

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a super-awesome extra in a swap! I have been using it as a bronzer, and I absolutely love it! I am not a fan of traditional bronzers, as they tend to look too brown or too orange or just plain fake on my fair skin. This is a pinky-plummy-brown that just looks so natural on me (kind of similar to Benefit Dallas, which I also really like, only more muted and less shimmery). There is a slight sheen to it which keeps it from looking flat, but there is no obvious shimmer, at least to my eye. I just use a fluffy brush to apply it my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin (and sometimes my chest & tops of my shoulders). It sounds cliché but this (along with a little blush on the apples of my cheeks) just gives me a natural, healthy glow. I even like the cardboard, magnetized compact, it seems sturdy & should travel well. This is truly a little gem I never would have thought I would have liked or needed, but I use it nearly every day. I would definitely repurchase, should I ever have the need.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Kathryn9

Really liking this, its a great contour for my skin colour. I have worn this every day since buying it.

My only problem with it was that at first I found it really hard to get much product on my brush, but after I scratched away at the top layer it worked really well.

I bought it on special, and I am almost considering going back and getting another because I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too Faced's Brightening Blushes are wonderful - Papa Don't Peach is my favorite, with Mocha Mi Amore coming in a close second. It's a beautiful, "neutral" plummy-brown blush, similar to Tarte's Exposed but a bit less pink and much more pigmented in my opinion. I love these kinds of blushes because they give me a healthy glow without emphasizing the natural redness in my cheeks. This blush lasts all day on me, and the packaging is absolutely adorable - and travel-friendly. For the amount and quality of the product, it's a steal. Very highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by FuzzyLego

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up on a whim when I was originally intending to get La Vie En Rose which was sold out. I'm so glad I did! It's quickly become my go to on lazy days.

I love this blush, I'm a light medium with a neutral undertone and this shade is perfect when I want something subtle that isn't pink or peachy. I was a bit apprehensive about the shimmer but it's really not noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by loiseva1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this Too Faced blush in Mocha Mi Amore, i would describe this blush as a medium bronze with a subtle plum-ish undertone, this is a really nice neutral blush on me (NC30), just gives my cheeks a nice bronzed sheen and is easily build-able for a more obvious wash of color. The thing i like the most about this (and other Too Faced blushes, i have Pinch my Petals, Papa don't peach and La Vi En Rose aswell) is that they don't have 'glitter' or a tonne of shimmer, it just gives a very healthy sheen to your skin... love it :) and also love the cute packaging and that it has a magnetic closure. A great blush to have :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this but I think the packaging is what made me really want it. I payed full price for it but you can find it pretty cheap now online. It's a mocha brown with slight plum undertones. It's great as bronzer or as blush and even to contour with. It's not heavily pigmented and has tiny sparkles that are subtle on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like this product because the warm brown nature of the blush works well with my skin tone. If I really wanted to I think I could use this as a bronzer just because of how heavy the brown tones are in this particular blush. I like how buildable this blush is because it lets me adjust to the situations I wearing it for whether it is everyday or to an event. I will definitely buy this again, when I finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by des80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I never would of picked this out for myself, i got it as a freebie during their FF sale. I love it. It's a blush but I think it could replace adding a bronzer too because it's dark. Don't be scared away by the color like I was. It goes on very natural and pretty. I'm NW20 but I could see this working on most skin tones. I have a girlfriend who has an olive complection who is always on the look out for a good plum blush, I think she would love this. Packaging is so cute. I will probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by SYSTAR

Perfect color, not too red or pink, or brown....just perfect, looks very natural. Its also buildable, so I can put a bit extra if I go out in the evening. Texture is silky and creamy. Gives a nice glow to my face without too much shimmer. Lasts all day. Perfect blush in a very cute packaging :))

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by PinkLeopard24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted a natural blush shade and decided to purchase Mocha Mi Amore. The plum undertones make it so flattering on my skin and help it not look like just a bronzer on my cheeks. Don't be afraid of it being too dark either, it's a gorgeous light/medium~ish brown shade very sim. to an iced mocha drink. It's pigment is fabulous and it blends into my skin perfectly, it has a very fine and light shimmer that makes you look naturally glowing. The texture is silky and the packaging is the cutest! <3