October 24, 2014 | 1731 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Lavender Soymilk Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

My hair is fine and gets greasy by the end of the day. I've been using a shampoo to keep it from getting greasy and was looking for a conditioner to condition hair and keep it from getting dry.

The first few times I used this conditioner, it did nothing at all for my hair and was entirely washed out when I rinsed my hair. Now I use ALOT of conditioner and it does manage to condition my hair a little, but not enough to justify the price. At the same time, it does not strengthen my hair and I feel my hair getting finer and weaker by the day. Am waiting for this to run out so I can try another brand. Do not buy this product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by merryhell

You know that lovely silky feeling you get right after you put conditioner in your hair? Yeah, this doesn't do that. My hair feels harsh and knotted even while I'm rinsing it out. I've been using this along with the passionfruit Organix shampoo, and my hair is in a pretty sorry state.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by enzymion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought both shampoo and conditioner in this range and I was super happy with the results the first few washes, not too heavy, not too oily.
Also it nourished my daily-straightened hair.
However, the more I used it, the less clean my hair felt. Now it feels dry at the ends and the roots are oily and flaky.

Not sure about organix. I liked the paraben/sulfate free thing...but I think I'll need something else to clean my hair with now :(
Sad. I loved the clean lavender smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this conditioner for about a month now. It smells really nice- a light lavender scent that is not overwhelming. The color is a light lavender color. It's a very thick and creamy conditioner. I like that it does not weight my hair down; however, it does leave my hair tangled unless I comb it out while I have the conditioner still on. This would be great if it did not leave my hair tangled.