April 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Coral Shimmer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty color! I have a yellowbased fair skintone and this is a very pinky coral with gold shimmer, it is very flattering. It feels good on the lips. It is very cheap (under $5). The packaging is fine but not my favorite, a metallic purple packaging, but it is cute. This is a great spring/summer shade for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The color is so beautiful. My friend is the one who told me to buy it. It is a light pinky-coral HOWEVER, it looks like i am wearing gold crackle on my lips, an effect that I LOVE. I think this will look good on all skintones. It give me a nice shot of moisture to my lips, and it glides on almost like a lip balm. I want to try Red Alert and Nude Delight next. Will totally repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by FauxCrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color, it's nice and glossy without having that thick, sticky feeling of a lip gloss. The color itself is a warm pinkish coral with a nice shimmer to it. My very unnatural red hair color makes lip colors hard to match, and this one fits perfectly. My only complaint, and it's minor, is that the shimmery bits are a little grainy so it's not really a silky feel on the lips, but it's not really bothersome at all when the color is this nice and this inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by iloveOPI

PROS: This is my favorite shade of lipstick so far! It's very flattering on my light warm-toned skin. It's a coral pink with gold shimmer, and looks very natural on me. I prefer natural-looking or neutral lipstick, so if you're looking for bold colors, this isn't it. It's also very moisturizing and doesn't look cakey or dried out at all.

CONS: It smells like overpowering spring flowers. I also don't like the color of the tube. It's a metallic purple that's trashy-looking, and reminds me of something that a stripper would have. If it weren't for these two disappointments, I'd give this lipstick 5 lippies. If Rimmel changed the smell and tube design, this would be the perfect lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by masterwayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the product and the shade. It's perfect for a day when I feel like I just need more color. It's very moisturizing, too; I don't even need to put lip balm on before. The only problem I have is the smell, which kind of makes me sick, especially if I accidentally lick my lips and taste it. I have a sensitive stomach, so it probably doesn't bother me as much as most people, but it did take it down from a 5 to a 4 for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a gorgeous, versatile color. I agree with other reviewers, this is a nice peachy pink coral with gold shimmer. If the shimmer scares you, don't worry. It's very wearable and flattering. It will look wonderful on you if you tend to do well with warm toned colors. This would perfectly complete a bronzey summer tan look. I can't wait to wear this on my upcoming beach vacation! I took off one lippie for the smell, which really is gross. I wish Rimmel would change it. But it's worth toughing it out for the gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lydia19

I love this color!! It is very moisturizing and the color lasts on my lips for a surprisingly long time. It is very versatile and can be worn with many different eye makeup looks. I would highly recommend this color! (: Oh, and it is very inexpensive as well, which is a huge bonus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've worn this color so much the last few weeks, that must mean I like it! It's just a beautiful coral pink color with lots of fine gold shimmer. It looks very natural and subtle on me. The shimmer is kind of gritty, you can sort of feel it when you rub your lips together. But the product around the shimmer is very soft, smooth and moisturizing. This is not a drying lipstick. The price is definitely right. I love this lipstick, it's become a favorite of mine. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by livlou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now, I haven't tried this product out yet, but I've fell in love with the color in pictures. I put it on my birthday list, and I'm crossing my fingers that I get it!!!! I think it's so pretty and I'm guessing that it would look beautiful on me! I've heard that it's a little on the gritty side though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

This is incredibly moisturizing! None of the usual dry-lipsticky feeling. It applies smoothly like a balm, and the color is pretty although it has a little too much gold in it for my taste. I'll try a different color next time, but I definitely like this line of lipsticks.