August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Turkish Delight Smoothie

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by jessandth3city

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the scent and texture of this product however I'm not sure how well it actually cleanses. I refer to this as "the icing on the cake" when it comes to bathing. Great for shaving! Kind of pricey but I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this product. The smell was amazing and I really liked the consistency. It was a bit expensive, but I wanted to give it a try because I heard really good things about it. If it had been a bar soap I might've understood why this product made my skin feel so dry afterward, but I had assumed that since it was a shower smoothie it would be creamy and light. After washing with it, my skin felt tight, dry and firm, and not in a nice way. I'm looking forward to trying Dreamwash in hopes that it will feel more hydrating and moisturizing. But to be honest, it wasn't really worth 35 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

The smell of this shower smoothie alone would make me shell out the 34.95 USD. I agree the price is outrageous, but one whiff, that is seriously all it took and I was sold. I love the smell of rose so this was a no brainer for me, but it is an amazing product for more than just the smell.

I spread a large amount all over my body before I hop into the shower and then I lather it up a bit before I exfoliate (I use Rub Rub Rub currently but once I run out of that pot I will purchase something else). And, no joke, I leave the shower with incredibly soft skin. Truthfully, it would be better if the smell lasted longer than just the couple minutes before I rinse it off, but even when I don't use it under a scrub there is no smell, it's very disappointing.

Another thing, if you are expecting it to LATHER, like really lather, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed. It completely soaks into my skin (and I have never had a problem with it being messy) before I jump in the shower, and once I start scrubbing, it makes enough of a milky kind of lotion for me to see that its still there before I cover it up.

Sometimes I use it as a shaving cream, and it works wonderful for that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by shereenstrachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a tub of this in a gift set I got for my birthday. I put off using it for a long time (using the olive branch shower gel instead) due to not liking the smell of this at all. However, I'm in love with the thick, creamy texture of this. It makes my skin feel so soft.
I may just look past the smell and repurchase this when it's done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and thought i'll love it since there is nothing but rave reviews. But when i open the to smell it, i was like, omg what is that smell!!! I couldn't explain how it smell like except i don't like it. Its very creamy and thick and i have a hard time spreading it on my skin. Bits would fall off my skin and get wasted. It is moisturizing but would not clean my back well because that area is quite oily. But for dry skin this would be good.

Not way i'm buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by silvia0811

I love the scent cz i love rose scent, also it leaves my skin smelling amazing and very soft, the packaging is kinda inconvenient if you pretend to use it everyday as it takes time to open it, scoop it, closing the jar without dropping what you just scooped, and then applying it, so I just use it sometimes when i have time and wanna pamper myself or before bed with my boyfriend so he can see how fabulous i smell, also it doestn lather too much and i like lather so i combine it with aveno body gel the one with no fragrance and its amazing! rich lather and great scent, like i said it takes me time so this has made the jar last along time which is great cz its not cheap at all

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by trafficdior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is the most effective when combined with LUSH's Ros Argan conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ansilvestro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really upset with this product that I was SURE I going to fall in love with. Rose is my favorite scent and I've heard nothing but good things about this wash. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but this scent was identical to citronella bug spray. It does leave my skin really soft and the scent doesn't last long so I suppose that's alright, but for the price I would expect a better scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Lovely scented bath smoothie/soap/moisturizer. The scent does stay on you so make sure you like it before you buy. It really does moisturize compared to other body washes/soaps I've used. I bought it because my skin gets so dry in the winter, this is really helping. It is a bit of a pain to use. I put some of it in a Lush sample jar (the tiny black jars for lip products) and apply it from there so I do not have to try and maneuver with the larger tub. The small jar also keeps me from using too much product and wasting it, I can get about 3-4 used from the tiny jar, a little goes a long way with this product and it needs to because it's really expensive. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this body wash/soap/whatever it is. For me, the smell alone is worth shelling out the ridiculous price for the tub. It leaves my skin very clean and slightly moisturized, I still need lotion afterward. I don't use a lot of it, so it lasts a while. It makes my whole bathroom smell delicious.
The last time I visited the Lush store, the SA used this with the Glorious Mud to make as scrub, so now I use that as a hand or body scrub and it works amazingly well. I use more of the Turkish Delight to get a scrub texture but it's worth it.
I love this product and will absolutely keep buying it, it's such a treat.