LUSH Turkish Delight Smoothie

4.3

Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Water (Aqua), Perfume, Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate. Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Colour 17200} *Occurs naturally in essential oils (Certified vegan)

on 8/16/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was gifted this for my birthday and it is absolutely amazing! It has a very smooth consistency and a little goes a long way! This tub will last a very, very long time. I take a little bit out with my fingers and rub it onto my skin and it lathers up nicely - not with bubbles but in a nice, soapy way. It smells like roses, a little powdery and a little soapy, but very floral, feminine and comforting. It leaves my skin delicately scented and very soft. I love this product and it is worth the splurge. I will repurchase it when I finish my tub, honestly a must have. Love love love!

on 8/15/2015 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Liked 1 is the posts below I'm going to borrow this but as far am I'm concerned "LUSH can do no wrong!" This smells so beautifully of fragrant roses. It makes my entire suite (bath-bed rooms) scented w the best scent! The hot water steam seems to spread the fragrance into my suite. I love things scented rose or vanilla! The Rose is so delicate & feminine & LUSH buys it from the same little farm in Turkey that has been growing roses for 3 generations. I love LUSH's philosophy & biz practices like fair trade & many items are vegetarian/vegan. It drives up the price but to know I'm promoting something positive makes it worth that it's not produced in some sweat shop in China w an overinflated price tag. This smoothie is like whipped texture 7oz will set you back nearly $40 so it's def the most expensive item in my shower! So so so so good. I got hooked on this when they gave me a sample. I had to buy the full sized ASAP!

on 3/2/2015 3:36:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim after getting a sample test done in store. I am now completely in love! I rave about this product to everyone and I believe i like it even more than Ro's Argarn body conditioner! A little bit goes a long way with this product and the scent makes you feel as though you are surrounded by roses. To save up the product more i use after shaving and using a body scrub, with that combo you won't believe how soft and smooth your legs feel! Definitely would repurchase!

on 1/23/2015 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Dammit Lush, why do you have to be so awesome?! I am a Lush junkie. I have tried many products and I like about 90% of them which is bad because Lush is expensive. Turkish Delight is a shower smoothie. It's a fluffy whipped type of soap but it does not lather. It comes in a tub. To me, this smells very clean and fresh with a lot of citrus undertones. I don't get any rose smell. What I love about the shower smoothie in general is that it makes the skin very smooth. I don't use mine as a body wash. I use it as a shaving cream for my legs and arms. It allows me to get a much closer, smoother shave. When I use it this way, the product lasts a long time. I don't like this as a body wash per say but I do love it as a shaving gel/body conditioner in the shower.

on 1/6/2015 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

turkish delight smells INCREDIBLE. the texture of it is kind of unusual but not unusable. the price is very high, but it is for a good quality product.

on 11/12/2014 10:48:00 PM

I may be biased because I'm partial to rose frangranced things but Lush Turkish Delight completely lives up to the hype - especially when teamed up with Ro's Argan Conditioner! My body feels smooth and soft after use and don't even get me started on the smell... It took me a long time to find the courage to leave my deliciously scented steamy rosey shower. I do find the scent doesn't last too long on your skin however it is still a luxurious experience and like I said it's perfect with the Ro's Conditioner. It does not lather up like soap does but I don't mind that at all. The way I see it, Lush can really do no wrong. This definitely isn't the most affordable product but you definitely get what you pay for in terms of quality!

on 8/30/2014 6:52:00 AM

This stuff is heavenly, the scent is just divine. I went in expecting it to not be a super effective cleanser but it didn't take much of the product to feel clean and refreshed all over. It doesn't build to a significant lather but it does foam up more than I expected. I followed up with Ro's Argan and I feel soft and wonderfully scented.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE the scent and texture of this product however I'm not sure how well it actually cleanses. I refer to this as "the icing on the cake" when it comes to bathing. Great for shaving! Kind of pricey but I would buy again.

on 7/25/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. The smell was amazing and I really liked the consistency. It was a bit expensive, but I wanted to give it a try because I heard really good things about it. If it had been a bar soap I might've understood why this product made my skin feel so dry afterward, but I had assumed that since it was a shower smoothie it would be creamy and light. After washing with it, my skin felt tight, dry and firm, and not in a nice way. I'm looking forward to trying Dreamwash in hopes that it will feel more hydrating and moisturizing. But to be honest, it wasn't really worth 35 dollars.

on 9/29/2013 9:09:00 PM

The smell of this shower smoothie alone would make me shell out the 34.95 USD. I agree the price is outrageous, but one whiff, that is seriously all it took and I was sold. I love the smell of rose so this was a no brainer for me, but it is an amazing product for more than just the smell.

I spread a large amount all over my body before I hop into the shower and then I lather it up a bit before I exfoliate (I use Rub Rub Rub currently but once I run out of that pot I will purchase something else). And, no joke, I leave the shower with incredibly soft skin. Truthfully, it would be better if the smell lasted longer than just the couple minutes before I rinse it off, but even when I don't use it under a scrub there is no smell, it's very disappointing.

Another thing, if you are expecting it to LATHER, like really lather, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed. It completely soaks into my skin (and I have never had a problem with it being messy) before I jump in the shower, and once I start scrubbing, it makes enough of a milky kind of lotion for me to see that its still there before I cover it up.

Sometimes I use it as a shaving cream, and it works wonderful for that too.