October 22, 2014 | 1608 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by iluvbeanz2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging of the one I own looks way different than the one pictured above. Mine is in a turquoise squeezy tube. New packaging, I'm not sure. Anyway, I decided I would try this lotion form of my HG Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover liquid in the blue bottle. Unfortunately this kind does not perform as well as the liquid. The liquid is awesome, it takes the majority of my eye makeup off in one try. Now this formula is a different story...you will be there a good five to ten minutes trying to get your eye makeup removed with it. Plus, I still see some mascara residue left in my bottom lashes after literally scrubbing my eyes with this stuff. It is okay, I guess you could make it work if that's all that was available to you at your store but I wouldn't buy it again. In case you are looking for a really great eye makeup remover from the drugstore I know of two that I swear by. The Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover liquid in the blue bottle and the Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads (In the Blue and White jar, the Purple jar is CRAP and doesn't work)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this out of desperation as my beloved HGs of Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover were both sold out and I needed a makeup remover asap. Seriously awesome at removing my makeup including waterproof and long wearing stuff without irritation or dryness. The formula is a fragrance-free creamy lotion that feels hydrating and soothing and comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser. Plus I have found that this lotion lasts longer then liquid versions of makeup remover, making repurchasing less often and it to be a better value. I'm already on my second bottle and will not be going back to liquid makeup removers any time soon.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm 50/50 on this. I loved that it had cucumber and aloe in it to hydrate the eye area but my overall experience wasn't fantastic. It never removed all my waterproof mascara. I'd go to bed and wake up and still find mascara residue under my eyes. It stung my eyes a little bit and sometimes left a film. My eyesight would be blurry for a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff is amazing. As with all amazing products, it seems to be discontinued, or at least unavailable in stores. It removes all of my eye makeup easily and leaves the area refreshed. Plus, there is a LOT of product in the bottle. I really hope they put this on the market again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cgeraci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! This is the first eye make up remover I have found that actually removes ALL the makeup quickly, without leaving an oily film on my eyes. I have very sensitive skin and eyes and have NEVER had any problem with stinging from this product. My biggest problem is locating it, as it's hard to find in the stores. They must stock small numbers of tubes in each store, so I will have to order online.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Nicollete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I read through the reviews and it does NOT sting my eyes at all, so either i'm doing something right and other people are doing something wrong or I have gladiator eyeballs but damn I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara EVERY SINGLE DAY because I like how those products preform vs non waterproof and this lotions takes off EVERYTHING. I squirt some product onto my index and middle finger of one hand, then rub my fingers from my other hand together and just gentle rub my eye area.. my boyfriend loves when I do this because when I'm done there is black shit ALL over my face (i do this pre-wash, so that's fine with me) there is black all over my eye area EXCEPT! on my eyes! its miraculous, best thing I have used thus far to remove makeup OH and I can't forget to add that no joke, i've seen fine line reduction right under my eyes since using this I notice I NEVER have concealer settling . LOVELOVELOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at ULTA and after using it for a couple months now I can honestly say that this is really one of the best makeup removers out there right now. I would never use this to take off lip products, but it does do a fantastic job taking off face and eye makeup quickly without making me scrub hard. Unlike most makeup removers that either dry my skin out or leave an uncomfortable layer of oil on top of my skin, this lotion leaves my skin soft and hydrated without feeling greasy at all. I just wish it came in a larger size. Hopefully Neutrogena keeps this stuff around permanently and doesn't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by KNatGU

I have the hardest time removing mascara from my under eyes after I have washed my face. This is the best product I have found to do that task. I rub it all over my eye lid and under eye, take a Kleenex and wipe all the make up off. I usually do this after washing my face so the lotion can hydrate over night. Also if I failed to get all the mascara off the night before and get out of the shower in the morning to raccoon eyes, I just dab some of the this lotion on a q-tip swipe and the leftover mascara is gone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a week and I really like it. It does a fantastic job of taking off every speck of makeup, and I don't feel like I have to tug and pull at my eyes as much as when I use a liquid remover on a pad. I just squeeze some onto my fingers and rub it onto the eye area for about 30 seconds or so, then tissue off. I have issues with my eyes being dry, and the area does seem a bit more moisturized since I've been using this. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because sometimes it seems to leave a film over my eyeballs that feels sort of goopy and weird. I will still use it though, and most likely will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by nyxisis

I wanted to like this product because of the hydrating part for around my eyes (figure hydration for the eye area is never a bad thing). Like others I can't use this product because it STINGS my eyes like crazy. Ow ow ow, I had to throw the tube away because my eyes couldn't take it. Removal of makeup was fairly good otherwise, and packaging allowed me to easily squirt the cream onto a cotton pad. Sorry, sonia kashuk's makeup remover soothes my wounded eyes and forgives me when I leave my contacts in until after I've taken my makeup off.