November 24, 2014 | 1819 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Before reading my review please know that I have very normal, healthy hair. My hair is not dry or damaged and this may have affected my experience with the product.

This mask had so much hype surrounding it so I decided to give it a go. I was disappointed because of the hype and cost. My hair did smell very nice and was ever so slightly softer but for me, that is normal with most deep conditioners.

However, like I said before my hair was very normal, healthy and somewhat shiny before using this. If your hair is dry or damaged I think this mask would work better in your hair than mine.
If you have the same hair type as me and are interested in trying this I was advise against it because I don't think the results warrant the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by 0113ichijiku

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This stuff is amazing! The best hair mask so far. My hair is severe damages from bleach to dark, dark to bleach. Tons of breakage and frizz. I left about 30 minutes. Worked just great and amazing. My hair just looks totally different.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

AMAZING. i love the way my hair feels after this. I leave it on for like 5 minutes or so in the shower. It helps my frizziness go down- I had my hair bleached (horrible mistake) and it helps my hair look normal. I think it's a little pricey (usually almost 40 bucks!!!) butttt I found some at TJ Maxx for like 19 bucks. A tub lasts me like a month or so if I put it on once or twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by PastelDoll

I got a smaller tube of this product from TJMAXX, at almost 40% off the original price- I've always heard good things, so I figured the price was befitting a trail run.

I absolutely love this product. I use it probably..1-2 times week. I keep it in my hair right after I shampoo & condition (Also macadamia products.) I leave it in from 7-10 minutes, while I cleanse my face, shave, relax, etc. (Just pass the time.) And when it washes out, it just feels so darn soft- like whipped cream soft. But try not to get it in your scalp- you'll have an oily scalp in a day or two then.

Overall, it's absolutely great for damaged/frizzy hair. Keeps it nice, soft, and silky till your next hair wash session. I will continue to purchase this product.
(Even though I bought a backup set, I'll cross my fingers for a discount in the future as well.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mkil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Good Day my beauties!

After hearing many you tube beauty gurus rave about this, I decided to try this product - and it is worth the hype! My hair has been through the wringer as far as dye goes. A birth control I was on also changed the texture to very frizzy. I use a very good shampoo (purology) and my hair was still feeling off.

Enter Macadamia Natural Oil!

The smell is amazing! I tested several deep conditioners and this one was so much yummier! It is packaged beautifully. It is thick and smooth. When I first put it on my hair, I felt as if it was nothing special... but after 10 mins it was as if my hair soaked everything up. Once I rinsed my hair it was heaven . I let it dry, and my hair had ZERO frizz. My hair feels so soft and healthy. It has great shine and already feels as if it is stronger. I paid $32.00 Canadian for it, and it is already worth every cent!

xoxo
Meg

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This hair mask is amazing! As with most things I try, I heard great things about this product before I gave it a shot. I bought a sample packet of it from ulta for like $2 or $3 to give it a try and it made my hair super soft!! You're suppose to leave it in for 7 minutes which to me is a long time while I'm in the shower so I save it for days when I shave and exfoliate and all that (I don't actually use it that often). The smell isn't bad and the product lasts a long time! Definitely give it a try if you're looking for an awesome hair mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by NIkkix123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the sample package for this a few months ago, because I seen so many beauty gurus on Youtube recommending it so I thought I would give it a try. At first, it felt like any other hair mask I had used, then I realized I was wrong. It made my hair feel super soft & manageable! I went through two more sample packages of it, before my boyfriend finally bought me 2 jars of it. I use this once a week & I have really noticed my hair has been growing ever since using it. This is definitely a must buy product, & I am keeping it around for life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask.It leaves my hair looking very healthy and shiny.It has a nice smell and it acts like a deep conditioner,not just leaving a shiny layer only on the outside like other products.I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite deep conditioner ever. The smell is absolutely AMAZING! It is so thick and luxurious and leaves your hair so soft and manageable. I try to leave the conditioner in for at least an hour, but even if I can only leave it in for 10 minutes, it still does a great job. I first tried a sample pack of this stuff that I got at Ulta for $4. I have paid the full $33 for this stuff before I realized I could get it for cheaper. I buy this online at Target.com for $17. A lot of the times they will have BOGO free or even half off. You can also pick this up at Marshalls or TJ Maxx for the low.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all I would never paid the full $30-$40 for this hair mask I just don't think it's that great but I do find it at Ross or TJ Maxx, for anywhere between $10-$20 so for that it's a really good price and I always stock up when I find them so I am rarely ever out.But the hair mask overall really helps to fix dry damaged hair as well it works good to fix the effects of heat damaged hair, you really need to be careful if your skin is sensitive though not to let the hair touch your back I found that it can sometimes irritate the skin on my back if it sits against my back for the seven minutes. It is very rich and you need very little even for long hair my hair right now is at about 20 inches and I use me be a quarter size amount I think even mad it's a little too much so I jar lasts for ever really need to be careful not to let water get in there and sit or it can cause a funny smell to occur with the product and can cause product separation. I am not a huge fan of the smell of this product but it's a small price to pay for the results that it brings.