Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 6/25/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

So ive fine/damaged/color treated hair,this was a total waste of money i dont undarstand why it is so over-hyped, a drugstore Loreal hair mask will do alot better job than this.

on 6/25/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really know why this is the most popular mask ever. It's a Nice mask, but just like almost any other masks, my hair grew a bit tired of it, and it became kind of dull looking after some time. I don't really know why many Think it smells sooooo good. I don't really like the strong frutty smell. This mask also contains many bad ingredients. So why the rave??

on 6/22/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I always used to avoid deep conditioners since my hair is short and didn't appear overly damaged. Plus most DCs made my hair look and feel weighed down and overly soft.
But this.... this is amazing. Makes my hair soft but but not too soft to style. Adds shine and just makes it look healthy. It is a bit pricy but I just buy the 1oz packs on Amazon when needed. I get about 6 uses out of each one but like I said my hair is short (chin-to-shoulder length).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product based on the reviews I read on this site, which is what I do for the majority of my hair/skin/makeup purchases because why spend money on something unless there is a good chance that it's going to work/be awesome :).
I hated this. I wanted to like it. I tried combing it through my hair in the shower to make it spread evenly, but it did absolutely nothing. If anything my hair felt drier and more damaged after using this mask.
The packaging was also super annoying and hard to open in the shower once my hands were already wet, and water would get into the jar.
The product itself was goopy, curdily, and didn't smell like anything. I enjoy products more when they do have a nice, subtle smell.
I have an appointment at an Aveda salon today so I will probably pick up a bottle of their damage remedy mask. I have used it in the past and it works really well.
As for this - never buying again or recommending to anyone.

on 5/14/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This treatment has a thick, pearlescent texture and smells pleasantly fragrant. I have tried this treatment about 5 times now and it does make my hair smooth and silky. However, I think it does what any salon or drugstore treatment does. For me its not worth the $20 I paid. I haven't noticed any difference in my hair, it's only soft and silky for the first 3 days and then goes back to normal. I will use it until it's finished but will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Works amazingly well as a hair mask, deep conditioner. Makes my hair smooth, frizz-free and manageable. Love it. It's definitely a repurchase. My hair doesn't look dull, dry and lifeless anymore.

on 5/8/2015 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

A very good hair mask. Moisturize dry ends and make them less frizzy even after a day! Great smell, but may be quite obvious for some people. More expensive than other hair masks, but this one is really worth it. be careful as It can weigh hair down if not washed properly, but this is not too much of a problem though. Definitely better than the kao essential hair mask! TRY IT

on 5/1/2015 5:04:00 PM

This is my absolute HG deep conditioning treatment for my hair. I have never found anything better and probably never will. Completely worth the price, you need this in your life!!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I had recently gotten my hair double processed to a platinum blonde and I loved it, but it left my hair dry and straw like. I needed something that would help restore my hair completely. I bought this after using the Macadamia Oil repair Mist, and decided I might as well give it a go. It was a lot cheaper on Amazon than on the Macadamia Hair website, btw. I absolutely love this! It smells amazing (reminds me of fresh apples) and the texture is nice and thick. By the fourth use, my hair was completely restored . I leave it on for around 10 mins with plastic and a warm towel wrap, then rinse with cool water.

I can totally justify the price, it's totally worth it. Now I only use it about once every week. I use this in conjunction with the Healing Oil Spray, even though I like the repair mask better. I absolutely love this product, it has really helped my hair!

on 4/27/2015 3:09:00 PM

For me personally, this product is no better than your average drugstore hair mask. It isn't particularly moisturising to my dry hair. I get better results from other products. Don't have much to say about this treatment to be honest. Not the worst thing in the world, but not worth the money when you can spend around $5 to $8 on something of the same quality.

Popular Hair Products