October 24, 2014 | 926 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mkil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Good Day my beauties!

After hearing many you tube beauty gurus rave about this, I decided to try this product - and it is worth the hype! My hair has been through the wringer as far as dye goes. A birth control I was on also changed the texture to very frizzy. I use a very good shampoo (purology) and my hair was still feeling off.

Enter Macadamia Natural Oil!

The smell is amazing! I tested several deep conditioners and this one was so much yummier! It is packaged beautifully. It is thick and smooth. When I first put it on my hair, I felt as if it was nothing special... but after 10 mins it was as if my hair soaked everything up. Once I rinsed my hair it was heaven . I let it dry, and my hair had ZERO frizz. My hair feels so soft and healthy. It has great shine and already feels as if it is stronger. I paid $32.00 Canadian for it, and it is already worth every cent!

xoxo
Meg

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This hair mask is amazing! As with most things I try, I heard great things about this product before I gave it a shot. I bought a sample packet of it from ulta for like $2 or $3 to give it a try and it made my hair super soft!! You're suppose to leave it in for 7 minutes which to me is a long time while I'm in the shower so I save it for days when I shave and exfoliate and all that (I don't actually use it that often). The smell isn't bad and the product lasts a long time! Definitely give it a try if you're looking for an awesome hair mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by NIkkix123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the sample package for this a few months ago, because I seen so many beauty gurus on Youtube recommending it so I thought I would give it a try. At first, it felt like any other hair mask I had used, then I realized I was wrong. It made my hair feel super soft & manageable! I went through two more sample packages of it, before my boyfriend finally bought me 2 jars of it. I use this once a week & I have really noticed my hair has been growing ever since using it. This is definitely a must buy product, & I am keeping it around for life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask.It leaves my hair looking very healthy and shiny.It has a nice smell and it acts like a deep conditioner,not just leaving a shiny layer only on the outside like other products.I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite deep conditioner ever. The smell is absolutely AMAZING! It is so thick and luxurious and leaves your hair so soft and manageable. I try to leave the conditioner in for at least an hour, but even if I can only leave it in for 10 minutes, it still does a great job. I first tried a sample pack of this stuff that I got at Ulta for $4. I have paid the full $33 for this stuff before I realized I could get it for cheaper. I buy this online at Target.com for $17. A lot of the times they will have BOGO free or even half off. You can also pick this up at Marshalls or TJ Maxx for the low.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all I would never paid the full $30-$40 for this hair mask I just don't think it's that great but I do find it at Ross or TJ Maxx, for anywhere between $10-$20 so for that it's a really good price and I always stock up when I find them so I am rarely ever out.But the hair mask overall really helps to fix dry damaged hair as well it works good to fix the effects of heat damaged hair, you really need to be careful if your skin is sensitive though not to let the hair touch your back I found that it can sometimes irritate the skin on my back if it sits against my back for the seven minutes. It is very rich and you need very little even for long hair my hair right now is at about 20 inches and I use me be a quarter size amount I think even mad it's a little too much so I jar lasts for ever really need to be careful not to let water get in there and sit or it can cause a funny smell to occur with the product and can cause product separation. I am not a huge fan of the smell of this product but it's a small price to pay for the results that it brings.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought a little AUD$8 sample package of this before I splurged on one of the bigger sizes. I got about three uses out of the sample which I thought was really good as my hair is quite thick and mid length. It took a long time to rinse out but did make my hair feel soft and manageable afterwards. I think with extended use this would really improve my incredibly damaged hair so I'll have to splurge and buy the bigger size I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by 30betterthan20

I bought this product because of all the raving about it. Initially I was very pleased with the results, then I read that it contains silicones and this is the reason why you see and feel results, but this is just a temporary effect. Recently, I have decided to give it another chance, as my hair was really looking like a broom. I left it for at least 10 min (the more the better) and then the difference was huge - my hair was more silky, no more visible split ends. So I decided that it is the best repair treatment I used so far. It is true that if you don't use it the effects wear off, but this is also the case with any body lotion, no matter how expensive it is. If you stop using it, the skin loses its hydration.
I give it 4 and not 5 stars as the price is quite high and I have the tendency to use generous amounts.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by KayLynn4488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the only way this product would be the worth the price is because of how little you need of this.IT lasted me about 2 years once every month! Need a very little on ends of towel dried hair leave in for 7 minutes...easy enough. I've used way too much before because I've seen others on YouTube globbing it up. It has oils and silicones in it which will cause weigh down and build up. It smells AMAZING and its a nice thick pasty consistency which I'm very fond of but I don't find it does wonders for my hair. It definitely doesn't repair it(not with those ingredients) and the wonderful 1st day hair affects dont last long. I can go about a day before my ends are dry again and my roots are oily(even if not applied to them). I wouldn't repurchase just because I use my joico k pack intense hydrator and enjoy that one much better for about half the price! It has the perfect amount of proteins and moisture and limited silicone so it can really sink in! The macadamia masque for me just feels like it coats the hair and makes it nice "looking". Joico makes it feel and look amazing and with continued use it does slowly repair damage! So I would suggest buying a sample sacket of this first before making the plunge. To me it was a good product just dont have lasting affects and and it works just as good as way cheaper ones I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

For the price of $30.00 this is not worth the value. It is thick and does smell nice, but do I feel like this does a $30.00 miracle on my hair? No! It is average. I am sure there are better hair masque's out there such as the joico kpak intense hydrator which costs half the amount. Not a miracle worker but a nice conditioner in general.