Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 4/27/2015 3:09:00 PM

For me personally, this product is no better than your average drugstore hair mask. It isn't particularly moisturising to my dry hair. I get better results from other products. Don't have much to say about this treatment to be honest. Not the worst thing in the world, but not worth the money when you can spend around $5 to $8 on something of the same quality.

oh my gosh! this is my absolute holy grail product that I couldn't live without!! I put off buying this product for so long due to the price tag, but finally splurged on buying it when it was on sale. Now let me give you a bit of background on my hair - I have always had long, thick, frizzy and course hair which has been severely damaged for the past 7 years due to a bad bleaching at the hair dressers. I never wore my hair down because I was so self conscious about it looking dry and dead. I have tried many products but nothing has changed my hair like this product. I am finally able to wear my hair down. It has made my hair silky and smooth to the touch. It feels so, so healthy and does not look dead at all anymore. It also tames my frizz very well and leaves my hair smelling amazing until the next wash. This product has changed my life! If I knew how amazing this product was, I would have been willing to pay double the retail price! 5 stars from me!

on 3/22/2015 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Love this! I have pretty thick, coarse, curly hair that's been damaged from colouring, straightening treatments etc. and this has helped SO much. I love the smell and it lasted me a while. I like using masks in place of regular conditioners because it helps my hair not be so frizzy and dry.. So I was pretty much using this 2-3 days a week and it ran out after probably half a year... not bad! Once I ran out I decided to try the Moroccan Oil brand mask and honestly I'm dying to finish it so I can repurchase this one! Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/18/2015 11:19:00 AM

I usually buy the packets vs the tub and for my long hair, can get at least two uses out of a packet. It is a good product that I've tried replacing with similar drug store masks but this def outperforms them. I can only use it once weekly or it weighs my hair down and makes it frizzy (maybe because of the protein). I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was a nice mask but, last week I bought some Macadamia Nut Oil products and Moroccanoil products. I thought out of the two, the Macadamia would win as it had Argan Oil and macadamia oil but today I used the Moroccanoil Hydrating mask and found it left my hair soooo much softer then when I used the Macadamia Shampoo and the Deep Repair mask. Both lots of instructions were similar. I used macadamia shampoo then added a pump of Macadamia oil treatment with the mask, left it on for 5-7mins then washed out. With the Moroccanoil, I used the Moroccanoil Volume Shampoo and as per there instructions I put a pump of Moroccan oil with the mask, combed thru left on for 5-7 mins. I will use the Macadamia Mask up but just fell in love with the Moroccanoil Hydrating mask as I had such better results...My hair was so much softer and shinier with the Moroccanoil one. The smell of the Macadamia is OK sort of manly but just ok but the Moroccanoil is a bit more of a feminine smell.

on 3/11/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is great! I have highlighted blonde hair which can get very dry and has been looking lackluster as of late. I allowed the sales person to talk me into purchasing this (I'm a loyal Redken fan) and I am so glad that I did. First of all, the smell is amazing, very freshz The consistency of this product is very thick and it is extremely moisturizing. After the recommended 7 minutes, my dry hair is like shining silk. Do yourself a favour and try this product!!!

on 3/10/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love, LOVE this deep conditioner. The smell, the results, everything is amazing about this product.

I bought a small packet, to sample. I honestly did not think the conditioner was going to blow me away. I immediately bought a full sized tub. I use it about 2 or 3 times a week. I put apply it to my dry hair and leave it in for as long as I can, at least 15 minutes. I shampoo, but do not use any other type of conditioner. The results are amazing. My hair is amazingly soft and the smell lingers until the next wash.

This conditioner has repaired my damaged hair and kept it manageable, soft, and healthy. I can actually get away with not getting a trim every 3 or so months.

Yes the price is steep, but I think it is worth it. I tried other less expensive drug store brands that have similar ingredients and did not get the same results.

on 3/5/2015 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

A new HG for my formerly dried-out ends! Although I don't believe any product can truly 'repair' the hair, this has undoubtedly helped keep my usually dry ends in better condition over time - normally I can't get back in the salon fast enough to get the split, broken ends trimmed from my boob-length ombre hair, yet even 6 months after my last trim I'm having to cancel my appointment as I just don't need it done! Arguably this product pays for itself?!

Yes, it is quite pricey, but I keep seeing it on discount sites such as Fragrance Direct, and I'd say the price is absolutely worth it. Upon first use, the mask has an odd 'curdled' look with a silicone-like texture, yet doesn't leave any build-up or greasiness on the hair whatsoever. Even though my hair normally drinks up deep conditioning masks, I find I only need a small amount rather than a palmful, as a little really does go a long way. I leave on for up to 15-20 minutes whilst sat in the bath, using it once a week each time I wash my hair. I've been using it for around 4-5 months now, and it's still just as effective as ever, whereas my hair just gets used to most products and they become less effective over time. After spraying with my S Factor heat protection spray, a quick blow dry leaves my hair soft, silky, swish-able and feeling gorgeous - so much so that I've even had a guy friend repeatedly run his fingers through it in amazement after drying as it feels so conditioned - when I don't use this mask before rinsing it is noticeably less so.

I'm so glad I found this! I normally switch between a few different deep conditioners, but I don't need anything else now. As someone on a strict budget, I'd gladly pay full price if I ran out and couldn't find it in stock anywhere else - it makes such a difference, and since only a small amount is needed per wash even on longer hair, it does work out as good value per wash. I'd highly recommend it to anyone else with dry and/or damaged hair looking for a new favourite deep conditioner!

on 2/21/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Where have you been all my life!! So happy I finally bought this product, I don't know why I didn't sooner! This product really helps my curly frizzy hair to be way more healthy and smooth!

on 2/11/2015 2:02:00 PM

One of my favorite deep conditioning treatments I've tried! I completely abuse my hair with heat so every now and then the ends will get that crunchy or coarse feeling. I like to use this product after a good shampoo every 1.5-2 weeks, really depending how my hair is doing.

I'll either clarify my hair beforehand or give it a really good shampoo, basically you want to remove any product buildup for optimal results and to avoid and greasy/weighed down feeling. After shampooing I'll scoop out a generous amount (My hair is long- just past chest length- and thick and I use a good handful of product) and comb it through my hair, focusing on the mid-shaft and ends and gently combing through from roots. If you're really worried about it being greasy then just go lighter on the roots.

After finger combing it thoroughly through my hair I'll clip it up and let it sit for a good 15-20mins! I think the jar suggest 7-10 minutes but I definitely go past this, I usually actually step out of the shower and do something else while it sits in. Then I rinse it out, being sure to thoroughly rinse and I try to use cool/cold water.

After doing this process I usually blow dry (I know... more heat abuse) to get tonnes of volume and my hair is super soft, bouncy and feels great! No coarse ends and best of all no weighing down! One of the best things about this is that it deep conditions and my hair still feels lightweight afterwards, I think this is probably partially due to the way I use this mask after a really good shampoo.

Lost a lippie though because it is expensive, and it's not a product you want to use sparingly, as the jar suggests you should be using a generous amount! Also I know it's just going on my hair and not my face but I still don't like having to scoop the product out with my hands each time, I suppose you could use a spoon or something but still I would prefer a pump or a squeeze bottle.

Popular Hair Products