August 31, 2014 | 1032 users online

Liquid - Vincent Longo - Liquid Canvas Healthy Fluid Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by SadassaUlna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a sheer foundation that can be layered for more opacity. The color is very natural, perhaps it has more yellow than most foundations. I use it over clear and green primers.
The only improvements I would like to see are the price could go down (a lot) and a tube would be more hygienic (although the bottle is pretty).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by geminiysanford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HOLY GRAIL! I have terrible skin, dry, patchy, redness, sensitive, freckles, and to top it off, pushing forty(ish)! This makeup is amazing! I use Healthy Matte, and the look is soft focus. Seriously, blends like a dream, looks incredibly natural, and stays on all day long. I have tried EVERYTHING from those over $100 La Prairie foundations, Mac, Bobbi, Victoria of Beverly Hills, Young Blood, all the trendys and all the standbys, you name a brand. THIS IS THE ONLY one I have bought more than once. It can be hard finding foundations light enough for my complexion, (LAURA MERCIER) This one is divine, perfect phenomenal.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by rlim97

i'm going to first start off by saying that this product is SUPER EXPENSIVE. it retails for about $50-$60 on the website.however, this foundation is absolutely amazing. first, the color match is extraordinary.not even joking. i can apply like 6 layers of this and it would totally still look natural. also it's super lightweight and has a slight watery feeling. it's super blendable and can be used with fingers or a brush. i find that a makeup sponge works best.it also has great ingredients in it, like aloe vera, cucumber, spf, and other great things.overall, the product is great but just too expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sperryman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as an extra in a swap and i was out of my HG foundation so I deceided to try it out. I'm sorry to say it broke me out horrible!! And it doesn't have great staying power either. Will never use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by harperjean07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this makeup. it feels so nice going on. the best way to describe it is "cushiony," and i haven't found any other foundation that feels this soft and delicate. it's medium coverage, and i really don't understand how people could say it has the coverage of a tinted moisturizer because i have a very uneven skin tone and this covers waaay more than any tinted moisturizer could. it is the most natural, skin-like foundation i have ever used, and i've used almost every high end brand. it is very pricey, so it wouldn't be smart to use every day, but for those days when you know you're going to run into someone special, it will make you look lovely.
my only con is that while it is a lovely matte, it doesn't stay matte on me, someone with super oily skin. otherwise, it's gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by KrisHur

Love it but it's hard to find and retailers seem to always be low on supply and out of my color. It got to be such a pain to find I started looking for a new product but have not found anything I like better.

I have splotchy skin (melasma, red nose/cheek) but this really evened out my skin without being too thick or settling into fine lines.

I did not have any breakout issues using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by JenG77

Great foundation!

I liked that it never felt cakey, and that it never looked cakey.

It applied smooth, was blendable, and never made me breakout. I have combination skin.

I was upset when it ran out, because I live in Canada, and well, it's going to be a hassle to try to find it again in my region. Unless anyone knows??

Anyways, I love makeup, long time user of liquid foundation, and this was hands down THE BEST I have used to date. My second fave is Revlon colorstay, but the coverage is not as natural-looking as the Vincent Longo line.

I also heard somewhere that VL uses organic products in their makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite foundation of all time at this point. It offers about medium coverage that looks natural. My skin looks flawless when I use this stuff, and I love how it does not look cakey! I have developed a few breakouts after using this, but the tiny breakouts I have are often caused when I use my primer alone. Therefore, I cannot say that this foundation has caused them. I do not wear foundation very often, so I'm not sure I would repurchase this foundation at it's retail price, being that I got this on clearance for about $6. I will definitely be using this on special occasions. I would say I do like it better than Bare Minerals.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by thefineprint3

(Disclaimer- I'm not sure how this would work or oily skin) I got this bad boy on sale at Sephora for $12 (originally priced $50). The sales assistant mentioned that this line may be going to Target or somewhere more affordable. I'm assuming that means the formula will be changed to make it cheaper. Anyhow, it offers nice sheer and soft coverage. I can't speak for it alone because I mix it with my moisturizer to create a tinted moisturizer. I love this product but probably won't repurchase due to the high price. If it becomes cheaper then I may check it out. I do recommend it if you have the $$ though. Didn't break me out and really offered hydration to my dry winter skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by cherrycheeks18

this was my first time buying high end foundation, and at first, i was really happy with it, but after a few days i my skin started to break out....it has been a week since i've been using it, and i now have little red itchy bumps on my cheeks..i was in denial that my foundation was the cause, but after reading reviews in here of girls who've had similar experiences, i now know for sure this stuff is runing my skin

i'm so disappointed, first of all its pricey, and it's supposed to be healthy for the skin! i don't usually get pimples, and i've never had such a bad reaction to makeup before, and i've tried many different products..
needless to say, i will be returning this stuff to sephora, and now i am wondering if that was why it was on sale!!