October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Eye Primer - Etude - Proof 10 Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

Really. For me it's a perfect UDPP dupe. It makes my shadows look great and stay in the place for long time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This primer is a close second to the Fergie one but I would still re-purchase as it's an excellent product that's a good backup.

The packaging is in this cute tear drop shaped plastic mini bottle with a sponge tip applicator. I don't mind the applicator but I do find it difficult to gauge when I'm almost done with the product so I end up ordering a few backups just in case.

This product is similar to the Fergie primer in that they're both clear in colour and dry to a matte finish on the lids. I wouldn't recommend the Etude primer for dry lids. My lids tend to be on the oily side so the matte finish is perfect.

This primer keeps my eye makeup looking fresh all day with minimal creasing after 12 hours. I will say that it doesn't make the eyeshadows look as vibrant as the Fergie primer so that's minus one lipstick.
But overall, it's still an excellent primer and I can see it as a staple for the winter or for those summer days that don't have the extreme heat.

Etude is available online at various Korean cosmetic websites and eBay for a relatively inexpensive price.
I bought mine on eBay for about $7 USD and free shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by dreamyface

I love this primer - it's awesome and cheap! Eyeshadows stay forever and even when you smudge it with fingers or even smudge with water - it totally stays in place. And every eyeshadow is so much more colourful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by dewieanggrainie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice consistency, incredible lasting power, makes your eyeshadows stay all day long without creasing, and it's so cheap!!! I love it so much.
The only con is the packaging, the brush can't reach into the every part of the container so you can't use the product until the very last drop.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by noisewar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

have been using TF and UD primer for years till i read the reviews and looking at the price, decided to give this a try. texture is more watery than TF and UD but after a long day, it does what it does. eyeshadow stays and my eyelid is not oily. def changing to this to save cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by akastuari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this primer! It has the same quality with Urban Decay original primer, with half the price <3
The only thing that I don't like is the tube packaging with the brush, kind of like the old Urban Decay primer packaging, it's hard to get the product until the very last drop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The longevity of Urban Decay Primer Potion, with a lighter and smoother formula.

And the price on ebay? 7 US Dollars. That's right, cheap and extremely good. Who would have known? I'm not buying Urban Decay's overpriced Lid Primer ever again. And this coming from someone who previously praised the product to the skye at every given opportunity.

Like so many other points out, a tube would be so much more hygienic, but for this price it's no big deal.

I am SO diving into the Korean makeup market asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the eye primers I have tried, this one is by far my favorite. I like that it goes on thin/almost clear and dries immediately. The other primers I've tried (UDPP, Pixi) go on more like a heavy concealer and sometimes left my lids looking a bit cakey.

My one complaint is the packaging - although it looks very cute, a squeeze tube would be more practical and hygienic.

Will definitely repurchase when I use up the five I already have stocked up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

what i love about this product:
-my eyeshadow did stay on perfectly all day( from 7 am till midnight )
-no bothering scent at all
- so easy to apply with its perfect smooth consistency
-very affordable !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

This product is AMAZING! I have been trying and looking for an eye base or primer which wont ruin my eye shadow whenever i wear it after a while cause my eyelid tend to get oily and will ruin my eye shadow especially when i sweat. How amazing this product work? My eyelid don get oily even 8 hrs of wearing it. After u apply u will feel ur eyelid is completely not oily at all, it tends to clean up the oil on ur skin surface yet u don feel dry on ur eyelid.
My eye shadow last until i remove it after working. Without this product, it my eyes shadow will smudge when it arrives late noon..but this product keep my eye shadow last until i remove it! Hardly to find amazing product in Etude House but i should say DO NOT LET GO this product!