April 20, 2014 | 884 users online

Eye Primer - Etude - Proof 10 Eye Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by akastuari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this primer! It has the same quality with Urban Decay original primer, with half the price <3
The only thing that I don't like is the tube packaging with the brush, kind of like the old Urban Decay primer packaging, it's hard to get the product until the very last drop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The longevity of Urban Decay Primer Potion, with a lighter and smoother formula.

And the price on ebay? 7 US Dollars. That's right, cheap and extremely good. Who would have known? I'm not buying Urban Decay's overpriced Lid Primer ever again. And this coming from someone who previously praised the product to the skye at every given opportunity.

Like so many other points out, a tube would be so much more hygienic, but for this price it's no big deal.

I am SO diving into the Korean makeup market asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the eye primers I have tried, this one is by far my favorite. I like that it goes on thin/almost clear and dries immediately. The other primers I've tried (UDPP, Pixi) go on more like a heavy concealer and sometimes left my lids looking a bit cakey.

My one complaint is the packaging - although it looks very cute, a squeeze tube would be more practical and hygienic.

Will definitely repurchase when I use up the five I already have stocked up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

what i love about this product:
-my eyeshadow did stay on perfectly all day( from 7 am till midnight )
-no bothering scent at all
- so easy to apply with its perfect smooth consistency
-very affordable !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

This product is AMAZING! I have been trying and looking for an eye base or primer which wont ruin my eye shadow whenever i wear it after a while cause my eyelid tend to get oily and will ruin my eye shadow especially when i sweat. How amazing this product work? My eyelid don get oily even 8 hrs of wearing it. After u apply u will feel ur eyelid is completely not oily at all, it tends to clean up the oil on ur skin surface yet u don feel dry on ur eyelid.
My eye shadow last until i remove it after working. Without this product, it my eyes shadow will smudge when it arrives late noon..but this product keep my eye shadow last until i remove it! Hardly to find amazing product in Etude House but i should say DO NOT LET GO this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

This product is awesome! I have pretty oily eye lids, prior to discovering eye primer, any eyeliner and eyeshadow would usually end up in the crease of my eyelid, sometimes the oily buildup would get into my eyes and sting like anything! So for a long period of time, mascara was my only friend.

It is quite amazing how well this works, from 7am all the way to 6pm, i checked, the coloring and eyeliner is still intact. I could even go to dinner without touching up. I sampled my sisters Urban Decay primer and that worked wonders too but i was on a look out for a cheaper option and came across this on ebay ($9 NZD). Cheap as peanuts! (well for me anyways).

As i write this review, it has been 8hours since application, my brown eyeshadow and brown eyeliner still in place and no creases!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why people have liked this so much. It's a good primer and not too expensive, i wouldn't say dirt cheap or anything. It works okay, my lids are super oily and i feel that the e/s fades a bit during the day. Also i simply hate the packaging! It's a bit pear shaped from the bottom and i feel most of the product gets stuck in the inner walls so you end up throwing most of the stuff away. The material is so hard that you'd need a saw to cut it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by neuronshots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap and works.
Oily lids rejoice!
Wish it came in a better packaging though so I can use up all of the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing!!!! It's so cheap and it works perfectly. My eyelids are super oily and I don't usually wear eyeshadows. This primer stays on all day and never do I have to worry about others looking at my oily eyelids again whenever I look down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

One of the best primers that I own. Its price is affordable and half the cost of other HE primers [UD, Too faced etc] [in Singapore that is]. I have slightly oily lids and do need a primer if I wanna wear any eyeshadow. This allows my eyeshadow to go on really smoothly and makes them stay put for hours without giving those creasy lines! The only gripe I have would probably be about its packaging. The doe foot applicator is fine but the shape of the bottle is somewhat like the old UD primer potion packaging all over again. At least make the bottle almost straight-down please lol, rather than some odd looking hourglass type shape [what were they thinking] that makes it hard to get all the product unless you cut the bottle open. Overall I definitely recommend this and for the price, you cannot really go wrong.