Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

Ohhh, what a GREAT primer. So, so good. No wonder it has such high ratings.

The Pros:
- I have very, very oily eyelids. This keeps my eyeshadow in place perfectly well.
- The consistency is very thin, which means it doesn't add thickness and doesn't compete with your eyeshadows, which could weigh down your eyes and feel uncomfortable. This basically feels like nothing.
- It has a very slight tint to it, nothing major, so I always apply a full coverage concealer on top since I have very dark eyelids. I'd say the lack of a stronger coverage is the biggest con about it, even though it's not that big of a deal. In the end, it all depends on your preferences.
- Eyeshadow blends very easily on top of it.
- It's got a nice doe foot applicator, which deposits just the right amount of product.

The Cons:
- If you have dry patches on your lids, or dry lids in general, skip this, since it'll emphazise that and make the eyeshadows patchy and difficult to blend.
- The packaging is a bit annoying, with that huge wand taking space.
- It doesn't have a lot of product inside.

I highly recommend it and would definitely repurchase!

This is an excellent 10. It makes my eyeshadows last without creasing and it works. It put my Urban Decay primer potion into shame

I've only had this for a day but I'm already so impressed! My dark, sparkly eyeshadow stayed nearly perfectly on my lids for 13 hours! I had been home most of the day so I wasn't being careful with my eyeshadow; I was laying down, rubbing my eyes, etc. and 13 hours later there was only slight fading! For this performance and the price, this primer is perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm someone who hardly do reviews, but when I do, the product is either really awesome, or just didn't work for me.
As for this, it's my HG in my makeup ever since. I was searching for a really good eye primer because I've oily double eyelids and I live in a humid country. I've tried Lime Crime and Urban Decay, which are probably claimed as one of the top few eye primers. Honestly, I've use them, it didn't work.
My friend told me this was a dupe of UD, guess what? I think Etude House did a way more than just dope. It's WAY cheaper, it holds my eye makeup a whole lot better. I can be out the whole day, perspiring like crazy, but at the end of the day, when i go home, my eye makeup is still there! I even did yoga with my makeup on, and my eye makeup still stayed on.
I've recommend this product to any friend who ask me. Can't thank my friend enough who recommended this to me!

YAS YAS YAS! Inexpensive, great result, long lasting. What can i say more?
The only (good) way to remove it is by cleansing oil or remover that has two separate liquid in it. Nothing else.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my holy grail make-up items. I have oily lids and eyeshadow tends to go up in the crease of my lids very fast but this primer makes my eyeshadow and eyeliner stay all day. It's extremely affordable, lasts a long time, you only need a little as it spreads out easily and it dries fast & transparent.

Only downside is that you can't get all of the product out of the tube.

I've tried several primers but non of them made my eyeshadow stay as nicely as this one. I've repurchased it for the 3rd time. I do intent to try out the innisfree one as well as I heard it's very similar to this but for now this is my holy grail!

This product worked amazing for me! I have normal skin, but use a relatively cheap eyeliner which tends to fade after 5-6 hours of wear. With this primer, my eyeliner easily lasts from 9AM to 10PM, and I have no doubt it would last much longer!
The primer feels soft on my skin, and a little really does go a long way. My only concern is the terrible packaging shape, but with how cheap I got it ($4.50), I have no worries about buying again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday to prime my oily asian eyelids and then set it with any powder close to my lid shade and my eyeshadows don't crease ( at least not enough for me to notice drastically ) The packaging is a pain though, the doe-foot applicator never seems to pick up enough product. I never use it to apply directly onto my eyelids and I'd personally suggest dispensing the product from the doe-foot to your finger and then blending it in. When the product was running low, I had to take a toothpick to get the remaining product pushed along the sides out because the applicator couldn't reach the sides. That's the only problem though, everything else is amazing.

This is an excellent primer that I've used under many different occasions. It holds up every time no matter what. I can just apply the primer and some liner or I can do a full eye look and it holds for an insane amount of time. It's a small bottle but you only need the smallest amount for each eye. I have no irritation or other problems with this. It literally held my makeup through crying and all types of weather. Seriously good stuff I ordered 2 backups because I like this primer the best now. It's less drying than UD and WnW so this has been my go to. It holds amazingly and really brightens shadows. For something so inexpensive I'm just in awe of the results. Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ordered this on eBay based on reviews here and was not disappointed.

Packaging: This comes in a little clear plastic bottle like a shorter version of the genie bottle shape the OG UDPP used to come in and has a doe foot wand with a long handle for good control. Don't know how I would get at the last drops of product as the bottle is rigid though I do suspect that I could remove the wiper a la UDPP and have more wiggle room to maneuver the wand.

Application: Thinner than UDPP, spreads easily, dries clear and matte. Shadows go on well over top; this is not too "grippy" and does not make shadows hard to blend.

Wear: Excellent even on my greasy greasy eyelids! It even keeps liner in place in the outer corners and lower lashline (not waterline as I do not put liner there) This is on par with UDPP and the Fergie ES primer I love so much, though I do think that the NARS primer slightly outperforms those all. I am not a fan of TFSI and think this wears better though I have not used TFSI in quite some time so cannot do a head to head comparison.

Overall impression: Would repurchase! Very reasonably priced if you are willing to wait the shipping time. If you are looking for other Etude House products to make your order more worthwhile I am an avid fan of their twist up Drawing Eyebrow Pencil and their color changing tinted lip balms.