April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Styling Products - Arrojo - Frizz Control

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cream-based great product for anyone who has wavy-curly hair that tends to frizz and dry out . It gives hair a nice hold without that stiff and sticky result you sometimes get from mousse and gels. The texture is thick and creamy, yet very spreadable. I only need a dime-size for my mid-back medium density hair. For my digital perm wavy hair, I use this on towel dried hair. After squeezing a dime-size amount of product, I rub my hands together, and run my fingers through my hair (concentrating on the ends), and then scrunching the leftover products on my hair. I can either leave it air-dried or blow-dried, and both come out beautifully without any crunchiness or stickiness in my hair. Ever since I started using this product, I can wake up with practically frizz-free second-day hair that still holds the curls and waves nicely. I can even brush through it and the waves still stay in tact no problems. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by keewee88

A constant staple for me 5+ years running...

Generally use it in conjunction with another product - either Fekkai Glossing Creme or Organix Argan Oil - either way it helps keep the pouf out of my thick, wavy hair.

Will buy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by chimchim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Smells great (a bit plant-y, not overpowering), defrizzes as promised, has some light hold, and it's affordable. Frizz Control has a nice, creamy texture that you warm up in your hands and work through your hair. I'm on my third tube already!

Edit 6/18/2010: Ok, I'm now on my fifth tube. This product is rapidly approaching HG status for me.