Arrojo - Frizz Control

WATER (AQUA), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PANTOLACTONE, ISOPROPANOLAMINE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, FORMALDEHYDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, COCOYL HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN, PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL.

on 1/24/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a cream-based great product for anyone who has wavy-curly hair that tends to frizz and dry out . It gives hair a nice hold without that stiff and sticky result you sometimes get from mousse and gels. The texture is thick and creamy, yet very spreadable. I only need a dime-size for my mid-back medium density hair. For my digital perm wavy hair, I use this on towel dried hair. After squeezing a dime-size amount of product, I rub my hands together, and run my fingers through my hair (concentrating on the ends), and then scrunching the leftover products on my hair. I can either leave it air-dried or blow-dried, and both come out beautifully without any crunchiness or stickiness in my hair. Ever since I started using this product, I can wake up with practically frizz-free second-day hair that still holds the curls and waves nicely. I can even brush through it and the waves still stay in tact no problems. Highly recommended!

on 10/2/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A constant staple for me 5+ years running...

Generally use it in conjunction with another product - either Fekkai Glossing Creme or Organix Argan Oil - either way it helps keep the pouf out of my thick, wavy hair.

Will buy forever.

on 2/23/2010 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. Smells great (a bit plant-y, not overpowering), defrizzes as promised, has some light hold, and it's affordable. Frizz Control has a nice, creamy texture that you warm up in your hands and work through your hair. I'm on my third tube already!

Edit 6/18/2010: Ok, I'm now on my fifth tube. This product is rapidly approaching HG status for me.